“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Cpamatica

Official Cpamatica

Cpamatica

Top Network & Agency
Affiliate Manager
Cpamatica
Hey, partners!

Are you fed up to work with the same countries and same unreliable networks, who continue to hold your payment?

Are you tired not to trust?
Have you had enough boring Landing pages and do you find it fair when there are no private solutions for members?

Cpamatica takes care of all these aspects!

eng3_white.png
Being a team of industry pros we started this project less than 2 years ago working hard to become a network that will make everything easier for our partners.

Having vast experience in CPA and we work closely with the best advertisers in the industry. It allows us to get exclusive offers with the highest payouts and many other benefits such as the best performing offers in the market.

We truly care about the needs of our partners, this is why Cpamatica aims to provide the best and the fastest customer service with a dedicated support team and continuous monitoring.

If you join our platform you will know what we are talking about.

All the goodies are:

Really fast reward. Get the first payment after 10 days!

In-house custom system. We can make any changes for your comfort.
High payouts. Don't believe us? Check out top global offer catalogues.
Weekly Payment. Each week on Thursday affiliates can get their money.

button.png

And keep chatting here!

Last edited:

Hey, partners! Wanna take part in our exceptional contest?

We have iPhone 7 Plus International Giveaway!

Test your skills and win yourself a brand new iPhone 7 Plus Smartphone!

The goal of the contest is to achieve the highest average revenue during the month.

The winner will be defined by the highest rate of growth.
Not only will have earned money promoting our offers, but, you will get a nice iPhone 7 Plus as a bonus. This is a win-win situation, really.

Everybody can take part in the contest, as already registered proven webmaster, as well as new partners.

It is enough to have an account at Cpamatica and to know how to work with traffic. Special confirmation of participation is not required, each partner will be generated his nickname by which he is involved.

TOP-3 affiliates will get iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7 и iPhone SE accordingly along with additional freebies.

Competition is held from 1st till 30th November. It means it has just started TODAY. Get involved in the gap before anyone went.

If you have additional questions, your managers will be more than glad to help you.

Good luck and have fun!

Hey, guys!

The working process of our servers had been totally changed. Like we mean it. Totally.

Now all redirects work 2-3 faster than before and you can notice it already.

What is the benefit?

If you are working with pop and redirect traffic, redirection speed is of high importance. A faster redirect will increase your conversions and will provide a better experience for your customers and visitors, resulting in fewer bounces.

Have you already felt the results?

Last edited:

It's so close!

Our team is already on a flight, ready to meet you all at the Affiliate World Asia in Bangkok!

We would like you to know that you are highly welcome to meet Cpamatica team and share your thoughts, ideas, any other feedback related to Affiliate Marketing in general and our network in particular or just to have a light chat.

Are you ready to set those parties on fire?

Can’t wait to meet you there!
See you soon!

What a week! Affiliate Summit West 2017 gave us awesome few days of networking in Las Vegas and it was such a pleasure to meet you guys! I'm sure we'll meet again very soon.

Till then, I want to suggest you new cool offers, so you could fully dive into the working process after parties. One of this is Facebook offer with different GEOs like US, BR, TH, RU, IN, PK, NG, TH etc.

Hurry up to try this on your traffic source!

Our system re-design went LIVE today, and we couldn't be more excited for all of our affiliates to try it out! We have been hard at work behind the scenes making our best to take the company to the next level.

Among design, there are some changes in currency. Now, all balances in rubles (RUB) will be converted into dollars (USD) according to Bloomberg currency rates.

We truly hope you enjoy exploring our new admin panel, and please feel free to send us comments or feedback you may have.

Last edited:

This summer brings us three exciting events.

Meet Cpamatica at:

- Israel Mobile Summit 2017 in Tel Aviv on June 6-7;
- Affiliate World Europe 2017 in Berlin on June 14-15;
- Affiliate Summit East 2017 in New York on 30 July – 1 August.

If you are going to either one - contact us via info@cpamatica.com to schedule a meeting.

Today, we’re gonna talk about dating traffic. You’ve probably heard something about it or maybe you’re making $xxxx on a daily basis with dating traffic, anyway I'm sure you will find something useful by reading this article.

Dating traffic – is traffic generated by dating sites (mainly tubes and other sites with dating content). Dating niche was one of the biggest niches in CPA marketing for years, and it’s still alive, despite increased competition. Still, there are many affiliates who make $xxx-$xxxx on a daily basis.

Just look at stats, and see by yourself, how big this niche is.

Here is the list of most popular sites in the USA.

Where to buy dating traffic?

Let’s move on!

If you decide to start working with dating traffic, then you need to figure out what ad network and ad formats are the best (display/pops/redirects).

We sorted 15 most viewed dating sites in the world by ad network they use.

As you see, there are only few Ad networks monetize traffic from most viewed tubes. I suppose, that It would be hard for you to choose what network you should start working with at the beginning of your dating journey?

We made an overview of the most popular dating ad networks.

Ad formats

Speaking about advertising formats, I would like to say that each advertising format is suitable for different verticals. There are few available formats that ad networks can offer for you.

The best option is to start with banners, because chances that you would be thrown out from the offer are low, compared to other ad formats.

In conclusion, I would like to share a successful dating case.

I’ve started with choosing a spot. Usually, I start mobile campaigns on few spots (300x100 and 300x250) but this case will be about 300x100 spot because 300x100 campaign had better ROI and much more representative results.

So, I've created the campaign, targeted 300x100 mobile spot, USA, Android, premium sites only.

I chose such targeting, because:

• Android (I always start with Android, because it's easier to receive first data with Android users, traffic is cheaper and it converts better and moreover, Android almost always has more volume than iOS)
  • Premium sites (It's better to start with premium sites only, and then optimize and add another site, because premium sites usually don't have a lot of bot traffic, so this option allows you not to spend thousands of dollars to just find winner landing page or best banner angle)
At the beginning, my campaign had 10 banners and 3 Pre-Landers. I spent 100$, and started to optimize.

In my opinion, optimization should be performed in this order:
  1. Banners (“Variations” in Exoclick)
  2. Zones (not sites, because different spots on one site can perform with huge difference)
  3. Device
  4. Browsers
So, I started my optimization with banners. I received 1.5$ per lead, so I started to cut down banners where lead costs more than 1.5$. The problem was, at the beginning, I didn't have banners with CPA less than 1.5$ per lead, so, without optimization by prelanders and zones – there was no chance to make my campaign green. My best banner had 2$ per CPA, so I decided to cut down all banners with CPA more than 3$.

Here is the final statistic by banners:

I’ve tested almost 50 banners in this campaign, and I finally found something that works for me and for advertiser as well.

After optimization by banners, I looked on zone performance.

60% of traffic brought me one big zone, and it was good for me, so I decided to spend a little bit more money to cut down something.

At the same time, I checked the performance of each lander, and found out, that there is almost no difference in performance. So I didn’t optimize by landers.

After spending few hundreds, I started to cut down every zone with CPA more than 1.5$ per lead.

Here are my final results:

Few zones were good for me, and they had positive ROI, but advertiser asked me to cut them down because results were bad on his side.

My campaign became profitable after 500$ of spend, but ROI wasn't high enough for me, and another bad thing - advertiser had a daily cap. So I decided to start optimization by the device.

I found out that Samsung phones waste almost 50% of all traffic, but lead costs for me 2.69$ per lead. I’ve cut it off.

After that my campaign was on autopilot. I've been copying banners similar to the best one.

In conclusion, I would like to say that it is still possible to earn good money with dating traffic, and the constantly growing competition confirms this.

Harry.​

Last edited:
Cpamatica keeps attending the conferences.

Next destination - Affiliate Summit East 2017 in New York on 30 July – 1 August.

From the 30th of July till the 1st of August we’ll meet more than 5,500 digital marketers from over 70 countries.

We look forward to meeting You personally! If you would like to schedule a meeting, please, feel free to contact one of these persons:

Anastasia (Affiliate Manager)
Email: anastasiya.tyshetska@cpamatica.com

Catherine (Brand Manager)
Email: catherine.kyrsenko@cpamatica.com

Evgeniy (CEO)
Email: evgeniy.prima@cpamatica.com

Anton (Head of Business Development)
Email: anton.sv@cpamatica.com

Well, New York City, hold on! 'Cause Cpamatica along with 5,500 attendees are going to make even more noise.

If you can't miss this event too, come on and let's have some drink together! Ping in skype anastasia.cpamatica or simply email us at info@cpamatica.com to meet.

Cheers and see you soon!

Hey, guys!

And are there any Spam traffic owners among you? We a bunch of offers that accept all types of traffic, especially Spam, but without fraud, of course.

PM me if interested, or register and ask a manager about those offers.

Cpamatica is thrilled to announce the opening of our Cpamate Club Loyalty Program!

Starting from 1st September, 2017 our partners can earn points that can be redeemed on free presents. Every 10$ earned in our network brings 1 point that gets you closer to the next dream gift.

It means, while working with our offers as usual, partners will receive not only payouts from the offers they are working with, but also valuable presents. Among these are Tesla model S, Harley Davidson, Ducatti Xdiavel and many more.

The points are always relevant and do not burn out, so you can accumulate them for a really valuable present.

Every registered partner is currently involved in Cpamate Club, so everybody can have a gift no matter are you a newbie or our longtime team player. Partners just need to login Cpamatica account and work with offers, as they usually do.

We designed Cpamate Club as a way to say "thank you" for your trust. We appreciate all your support and look forward to continuing to provide exclusive rewards and experiences!

We are on the way to Amsterdam!

WebmasterAccess will kick you off with a welcome party, networking events, seminars, dinners, parties and more! Join our Alex and Roma to share this full of opportunities days!

Don't hesitate to ping them in skype:
Alex skype: alex.cpamatica
Roma skype: live:roma.cpamatica

Last edited:
The 2018 Top 20 Best CPA Network Survey by mThink Blue Book is now open and it's time for you to leave the mark.

Whole Cpamatica team will be grateful for your support and votes.
It makes us work harder to meet your expectations and bring only the best service for all of the affiliates and advertisers.

To take part in the Survey, just answer 4 easy questions. It will take less than a minute to finish.

Why is it so important?

mThink is the online publishing division of mThinkDigital, a leading interactive marketing services agency focused on digital strategy, content marketing, customer acquisition, e-commerce and thought leadership.

The Blue Book is their annual ranking, that includes a four-month industry-wide survey and input from a Blue Ribbon Panel of industry experts as well as other, weighted data.

Here we at the Moscow Affiliate Conference & Party again!

On September 28th that more than 100 companies from around the world will come to Moscow and represent their business at 40 exhibition stands.

The conference will smoothly pass into a grandiose afterparty, in scope not inferior to the spring! The abundance of guests, unlimited alcohol and hookahs, beautiful girls and a show program with a Russian scope - will leave no one indifferent!

Moscow Affiliate Conference & Party Autumn Edition is a perfect chance to establish new business contacts in the CIS market, discuss cooperation face to face with industry leaders and also relax and enjoy incredible Moscow! For more info go to the website or write at 2017@affiliateconf.com.

Get the chance to meet Cpamatica! Ping Dmitry in skype dmitry.cpamatica and make an appointment.

It's Vegas, baby!

Cpamatica returns to Sin City to start a new year with more than 6,000 fantastic people
at Affiliate Summit West 2018.

This three-day conference is the one you don't wanna miss.
Cpamatica will be glad to meet everyone at the Exhibitor Hall booth #406!

Look for Kate and Anastasia to have a drink and talk business or just to say hi :)

If you’re planning to attend and would like to schedule a meeting,
please shoot a short message to your manager in skype or use the button below.

Happy holidays and See ya!​

Last edited:

Valentine's Day is so close!

It's not too late with this and you still have 7 days to get the most of it.

Here we have prepared offers for different sources, types and geos. There are well known brands like Victoria Hearts, OneAmour, Asiacharm and a few just launched offers that seem to be very perspective relying on tests.

Go ahead and take all that traffic from this love day.

Last edited:
banners
Back