Official CPAlead [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CPAleadJustin

7WSJ52A.png

Original inventors of Content Locking

Content Locking $ File/Link Locker $ Mobile $ Server & Client APIs

CPAlead didn't just revolutionize the CPA industry, we created a new one. With trust and transparency as our mantra, we constantly invent tools to help you make money from your website’s content. You can always expect the best payment options, the highest standard of business and the only CPA community on the Web. With more than 200,000 publishers and counting, with CPAlead the possibilities are endless

We can promise the most competitive rates in the industry which cannot be replicated by any other Content Locking network today. While it is true we work with similar advertisers, CPAlead has long standing agreements that guarantee us premium rates. Agreements that were locked in place long before anyone else was around, so if you're looking for bigger paydays, CPAlead is the place to be!

Attachments

• cpalead.png
    cpalead.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 1,106
Great network, used to work a lot with them. Fantastic support and tools.

Great to see them back I used to run with them once upon a time and they sent me great payment and gifts

loved the chat and lotto features, are they back?

First network i ever joined , great support good people , i can remember their affiliate managers used to be available on network`s own chat room , really helpful and honest network , Highly recommended network for incent traffic

CPA lead is the best network ! Good luck !

Attachments

• Aff id 176547.jpg
    Aff id 176547.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the positive reviews! Please let me know if anyone has questions or comments and I will be happy to answer them!

Made some good money on CPALead back in the day (loved hearing the noise on your browser as a lead came in lol!) but not really donw much with them lately due to a change in the sort of traffic (and a lot of the rules on what you could do!)

Will be checking them out again properly soon though and it looks like they have got better if anything...

Made some decent money from them when they first started until they started shutting down accounts without warning and stopped paying. Almost lost my money.

Under new management now?

I have to wait for my payment of May . It's holding for >7months, please send me payment ! Affiliate ID: #176547. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
CPALead has all required tool which should help to make some $$. Userfriendly dashboard and a lot of incent offers.
40$ per French pin submit :D Do you like it? Because I do :) One of the best incentive network at the moment.

Is CPAlead still active here? I tried emailing the contact I was given on the website. No response yet.

Just today I recieved an email from the noreply address that makes no sense.

Is this company still active? How long does it typically take to get an email response?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back