monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
All-Time Rating:
4.8/5, 10 votes

Official CPAlead

http://i.imgur.com/7WSJ52A.png Original inventors of Content Locking Content Locking $...

1. CPAleadJustin

CPAleadJustin Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

[​IMG]
    Original inventors of Content Locking

Content Locking $ File/Link Locker $ Mobile $ Server & Client APIs

CPAlead didn't just revolutionize the CPA industry, we created a new one. With trust and transparency as our mantra, we constantly invent tools to help you make money from your website’s content. You can always expect the best payment options, the highest standard of business and the only CPA community on the Web. With more than 200,000 publishers and counting, with CPAlead the possibilities are endless

We can promise the most competitive rates in the industry which cannot be replicated by any other Content Locking network today. While it is true we work with similar advertisers, CPAlead has long standing agreements that guarantee us premium rates. Agreements that were locked in place long before anyone else was around, so if you're looking for bigger paydays, CPAlead is the place to be!

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Great network, used to work a lot with them. Fantastic support and tools.

4. SayMyName

SayMyName Affiliate affiliate

Great to see them back I used to run with them once upon a time and they sent me great payment and gifts

loved the chat and lotto features, are they back?

5. kjrocker

kjrocker Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

First network i ever joined , great support good people , i can remember their affiliate managers used to be available on network`s own chat room , really helpful and honest network , Highly recommended network for incent traffic

6. trung_peter

trung_peter Affiliate affiliate

CPA lead is the best network ! Good luck !

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  7. CPAleadJustin

CPAleadJustin Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Thanks everyone for the positive reviews! Please let me know if anyone has questions or comments and I will be happy to answer them!

1 person likes this.
  8. srijon

srijon Affiliate affiliate

First Network I got approved from :D

1 person likes this.
  9. makerblog

makerblog Affiliate affiliate

My first network. Easy to work.

1 person likes this.
  10. fengzi

fengzi Affiliate affiliate

I like Cpalead

1 person likes this.
  11. alexcopeland

alexcopeland Affiliate affiliate

Made some good money on CPALead back in the day (loved hearing the noise on your browser as a lead came in lol!) but not really donw much with them lately due to a change in the sort of traffic (and a lot of the rules on what you could do!)

Will be checking them out again properly soon though and it looks like they have got better if anything...

12. blogdemanila

blogdemanila Affiliate affiliate

It seems almost everybody's favorite CPA...very easy to join and they keep you updated.

Deborah Bamidele likes this.
  13. trung_peter

Hi Justin, Please check and send me a payment please , Affiliate ID: #176547. !!!!!!!!!!!!

14. wrinkle

wrinkle Affiliate affiliate

Made some decent money from them when they first started until they started shutting down accounts without warning and stopped paying. Almost lost my money.

Under new management now?

15. farsicash

farsicash Affiliate affiliate

will you work with api keys?
    and what are your rates for india?

16. trung_peter

I have to wait for my payment of May . It's holding for >7months, please send me payment ! Affiliate ID: #176547. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  17. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

CPALead has all required tool which should help to make some $$. Userfriendly dashboard and a lot of incent offers.
    40$ per French pin submit :D Do you like it? Because I do :) One of the best incentive network at the moment.

Deborah Bamidele likes this.
  18. Snoop

Snoop Affiliate affiliate

Do you offer custom styling on gateways?

19. Red

Red Affiliate affiliate

Is CPAlead still active here? I tried emailing the contact I was given on the website. No response yet.

Just today I recieved an email from the noreply address that makes no sense.

Is this company still active? How long does it typically take to get an email response?

Featured Resources (View All)

MI