The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPAlead

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all, i am expl0it8z from cpalead, CPAlead network was the first and the best CPA network i worked with(Best CPA content locker network), its been more than 1 year now, earned good from them, Will post a proof here that they are paying ON TIME but not my PAYMENT History. ENJOY:)

292100_122171494584432_1014394816_n.jpg

536450_137629046372010_1109132525_n.jpg

Jeez Louise issues ? Non, Nada,zilch,zip quickest signup I ever experienced filled out the form from the link and TaDa was signed up and taken to the dash board. very :cool:

ok here is my review on this network

Well The 1st ever CPA company ever join to be honest is cpalead at the 1st time its hard to promote content locker with no good niche and traffic but some of there members help me a lot using application and script etc. to promote there widget .

I join this network on June 2012 My 1st earning from them was around $180+ and i get paid on 2012-07-31 after waiting for 60 days coz there payment will be net 30 for starting members.

payment.jpg

payment 2.jpg

Then last month i reach over $300 then i request early payment and i get my payment from them also with a day.

payment 3.jpg

so i really love this network :)

Another thing last time I get an email from my Affiliate Manager Kimberly Mattson

From Ms. Kimberly

Hey there.

How are you doing? I hope everything is going well with you. I was checking out your account today and noticed you were earning a little bit lower compared to in the past. It would be awesome to push more volume to our offers if possible, so please let me know if you need any help with this. I would definitely like to look into the options of maximizing your revenue if we can! We have a huge inventory of effective offers live right now that you definitely want to take advantage of.

There are a few bonuses I would like to talk about also, which you may find interesting:

Right now you qualify for a CPAlead Promotional Package, so if you would like us to sent one out please provide me with your Shipping address, Shirt Size and Affiliate ID # (for verification) and I can get it sent out immediately. The package contains various items branded with our CPAlead logo, absolutely free. We can also provide you with Weekly payments (If you are not already on that level) and the ability to increase your payouts on every offer in the system, which means more money per lead.

I am interested in making sure you are earning as much revenue as you can with us, so let me know if there is anything I can personally do to help! We are very flexible with our payments if you are running high volume. Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully assisting you in some way!

Best regards,
Kim

So they giving Away free stuff if they like your job, so this is why i stick to this network and never joined any other network.

Here is My summary review

1.support - 100% they are helping a lot even you are new or old member of there network they are helping a lot. If you need instant help then just go to there community chat in there website and talk to JEREMY he is one of the best support staff out there you can request payment/premium survey approval/name change etc. if you are a good member of them.

2. survey well to be honest there survey is great let say 1 out 5 survey is converting very well even your traffic is not good. example for 5 click 1 lead is converting

3. Payments well as long as you gave legit lead and did not fraud etc. you will get your payment after review your traffic and lead. you can even request early payment and very early payment once your reach 60 days of promoting there offer.

Well i have many reviews from them but i think this is good enough to tell that this is the best network out there. even somebody there don't like there network (HATER!) I'm proud of my self I joined them theres no network out there like them for me. CPALead is probably one of the fastest growing CPA networks worldwide.
Their innovative setup and motivation to improve their network is incredible. They basically do anything to become better than any other network out there.

First of all they have a great concept: The idea behind CPALead is to protect your website content through a gateway. Only when visitors complete a survey or offer they get access to the content. Especially the surveys are doing very well. People love surveys and they love to let other people know their opinion. That's part of the reason why CPALead works so well.

To be honest CPALEAD change my life

I love you all CPALEAD staff hope you will last forever.

Regards

HUSH - CPALEAD Publisher

been a member of CPALead for a couple of years now and i really like there service. Use the virtual currency a lot.

Hello Guys Im New Here i heard alot of this CPALead and i find it interesting and Income I would like to ask some help how does it work?

Hello!

I`d like to let everyone know that Madison has gone on to pursue other opportunities outside of the affiliate marketing space and Jeremy has taken a leave of absence at this time. I will be able to assist you with any of your questions or concerns! below is my contact information.

Email: Justin(at)cpalead(dot)com
AIM: CPAleadJustin
Yahoo: CPAleadJustin
MSN: CPAleadJustin

Best Regards,
Justin

Hi ! Can anyone help me here ?

Justin i'm trying to contact you from so long , you are not replying on skype ?

My payment has been delayed twice ! And i have not received my payment , which should be getting atleast 2 months back !

Please help!

Hi ! Can anyone help me here ?

Justin i'm trying to contact you from so long , you are not replying on skype ?

My payment has been delayed twice ! And i have not received my payment , which should be getting atleast 2 months back !

Please help!

Thank you for contacting me on. I have been available, there may have been some miscommunication with the skype server but I do apologize for the delay. This issue should be resolved as we have discussed this today. If there is anything else I can do for anyone please let me know!

Hi Cpalead :)
I have worked with cpalead for a long time. Yesterday i didn't receive my payment of january. The payment status delay to 3-31-2013. I had PM to skype of Payment Support but did't receive reply. I want to talk together with someone AM of Cpalead to can resolve this issue
Reply me, please :)
Tks you

Hi CPALead.. I used to do a bit of business on the network a while back but haven't been into my account for a while...

However I don't have access to the email address on the account any more so is there any way that I can find out if my account is still active and also how to get back into it please?

I'd rather use the same one to keep the payment history etc. even though it is quite old now! :)

I Just created an account with CPAlead but I cannot login. It will take me back to the login page. I know I am already registered because I tried to reset my password and I received the link to reset. Please help. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back