CPALead Vs CPAGrip?

• CPALead

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • CPAGrip

Votes: 33 56.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 24.1%

• Total voters
I think every network shaves but this thread is about CPALead VS CPAGrip :rolleyes:
Right but when i switched from cpalead to adaction i got 5x more leads, and from cpagrip to maxbounty i got 2x more leads on same offer plus the earnings i seen in my reports page was what i got paid unlike with both those network that after vigorously shaving your leads then lowers your payment when its time to be sent for whatever reason.

Right but when i switched from cpalead to adaction i got 5x more leads, and from cpagrip to maxbounty i got 2x more leads on same offer plus the earnings i seen in my reports page was what i got paid unlike with both those network that after vigorously shaving your leads then lowers your payment when its time to be sent for whatever reason.

How do you mean lowers my payment??? i always get money that i earn even 1-2 days earlier...

I like CPAGrip. If you want to promote CPA offers then I suggest you to working with CPAGrip because you don't need any approval to gain your affiliate account and its account manager also helpful.

I ran grip get lower epcs there with my traffic. Also noticed 1 day is good next day is not seems like a pattern. cpa lead has been good had an account there from the time they opened and have not had any issues.

banners
Back