Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPALead not dead?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So after logging onto another forum I see a very active CPALead thread - I though these guys were pretty much finished but obviously not, who still runs with them?

Well, I got an instant approval on CPAlead and I chat with the Affiliate Manager that I was assigned to. I haven't made any money with them yet but the network seems pretty alive and working for me.

I recently got an email saying my account had been approved for Gold offers, seems like a last ditch attempt to get people running traffic to them. Having said that back in the day I used to use CPALead a lot, got paid out thousands from them with no problems.

Hey Everyone!
Hope everyone is having a great thursday. We are still going strong and far from dead :) over the the past couple of months we made some solid improvements to our system and continue to do so! We have some new things the works and looking forward to everyone seeing it in the future. Can always shoot me an email if anyone has any further questions on their account or in general! :cool:

Hey Justin, welcome back - can you enlighten us on your new features etc?

Hey. Just wanna ask if my application is approved in such a manner?

When i'm signing up, i'm not presented with the option to input website and company info. Just my name and basic contact info.

It says wait 72 hours for confirmation email, but i was able to login to my account and use it right after signup.

Hey,

Weird things are going across CPALead. There were almost dead in 2012, but now it seems they are desperately fighting for every client. Can't say I'm earning along with the guys, but want to give them a chance due to their costumer service.

Hey there Paul89,
We had a solid previous year and we are bringing in new publishers daily and providing great support! If you ever want to ask me some questions or discuss some things I`m always here! Justin(at)cpalead(dot)com

banners
Back