The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CpaLead Lately !

trung_peter

affiliate
CpaLead good supporter AM !

i have trouble with may payment from May 2013 , But i've contacted CPAleadJustin and he said : he will try his best to help me !
I hope everything will be okay, and i can receive my payment this month. Thanks !

Last edited:
Do you have a contact info(Skype) of your affiliate manager?
No email...Just Skype!

Yes, i did . And he said : " We are awaiting further word from our advertisers to make sure everything has checked out 100% legitimate. "

I'm still waiting for >5 months .

Thank you very much !

i have trouble with may payment from May 2013 , But i've contacted CPAleadJustin and he said : he will try his best to help me !
I hope everything will be okay, and i can receive my payment this month. Thanks !

Last edited:
Hello Trung_Peter
We have been discussing your matter for the past few days over skype and it would be best to not bring it to a forum only as users/mods here wouldn't be able to help directly with your case. There has been some questionable traffic received in the past which has brought quite a few concerns up from our advertisers. I will provide you with anymore information I receive to you directly.

Regards,
Justin

Hello Trung_Peter
We have been discussing your matter for the past few days over skype and it would be best to not bring it to a forum only as users/mods here wouldn't be able to help directly with your case. There has been some questionable traffic received in the past which has brought quite a few concerns up from our advertisers. I will provide you with anymore information I receive to you directly.

Regards,
Justin

Hi Justin, Please check and send me a payment please , too late . !!!!!!!!!!!!

In my experience, calling is the best method is you have a number to call that is. I would try any method of contact and always be aware if there are any time differences. Good luck in the future!

I too haven't received my payment because of that " questionable traffic received in the past which has brought quite a few concerns up from our advertisers" issue.

I was told to wait by support but one thing is for sure, I am never using them anymore atleast not in the near future.

Hi Bytelord,
It would be best to keep in contact with your AM so we can work past these issues, if there is traffic provided that is a bit questionable or poor it may take a little time to make sure everything checks out 100%.

I'm curious as to whether these issues got sorted? Would be nice to know for other members of the community!

I have not received my payment yet, and i have 3 reversed leads so far. Funny thing is that i got payed from AdscendMedia with traffic from the same source(youtube) and with NO reversed leads whatsoever.

Update: I got paid by cpalead

Last edited:
Issues with CPA Lead always get sorted in CPALead's favor (I'm only talking from my experience so that is only my oppinion - maybe I was the only unlucky bastard).

I've got leads revoked after 60 days and also one of my payments was delivered NET45 after exchanging a lot of emails with my AM.

I didn't say that is a general fact. Maybe it only happened to me... Maybe I'm the only unlucky one!... Who knows!

Milind from CPAlead is a good friend of mine, Let me know and i would be happy to connect you with him to get your problems sorted out. I believe they are good guys and have a great reputation too.

MI
Back