monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CPAJuice, adslead CPA network cheated me and run away

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by tjkiewhuo, Feb 6, 2012.

1. tjkiewhuo

tjkiewhuo Affiliate affiliate

Hi guys,
    Is it only me or you guy have same?.....CPAJuice, adslead CPA network cheated(Scam) me and run away with my commision... I tried to contact them by sent many email and call them but not reply. Their network website are redirect to peerfly.
    Here is the website:
    http://affiliates.cpajuice.com/
    http://affiliates.adslead.net/

I'm not sure what to do with them now?:confused:

2. monetizer
  3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

How odd, the cpajuice just redirects to a referral link so I'm not sure if they are in anyway affiliated with peerfly - the adslead one is still up but affiliate page isn't so maybe they got bought out - i will try Luke from peer fly to clarify here!

4. tanim

tanim Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

1 person likes this.
  5. JohnCPAAlpha

JohnCPAAlpha Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Luke will jump in and let us know. Luke seems to be a standup guy. I have known networks to go out of business before and forward their domains to other networks to make a commission off of the pubs they refer. If this is happening we can’t blame Luke he is just trying to get new Affiliates to his network.

6. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

PeerFly did not purchase CPAJuice. The owner is redirecting CPAJuice to his referral link to get referrals. We did not ask him to do this and have emailed him and asked him to either remove it or add a notice telling people that CPAJuice has shut down.

7. K

So you bought AdsLead then :)

8. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

How much do they owe you?

9. tjkiewhuo

Few hundreds dollard
    Anyway, thanks for your feed back... still thinking what to do?

10. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

We have not purchased any other network. I only mentioned CPAJuice because it is the one redirecting to PeerFly.

11. K

any idea whats going on with ADSLead?

12. LukePeerFly

No idea. Never even heard of it and when I went to the site it worked fine (not redirecting). I think he was just talking about CPAJuice redirecting.

13. tjkiewhuo

I talking about both cpajuice and ADSleasd. Adslead are not responding at all. they are same as the cpajuice.

Thanks

14. K

If you follow his link in the first post you will see the affiliate login platform redirects to your homepage...hmmm

15. Samrath Gupta

Samrath Gupta Service Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

All I would like to say "Leave the rest and work with Peerfly cuz itz best" :D :D :D

PS: I made a SLOGAN for peerfly lol

Regards
    ~Sam~

16. tonny_adslead

tonny_adslead Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

We do not sell our network to any other company. We had a larger development at this time because we have left HasOffers to In-house proprietary platform. All is well. :cool:

17. tonny_adslead

Just check out here guy. http:\\ad.adslead.net

18. tonny_adslead

For a long time no update. :ninja: Just shoot me an email at: Tony#adslead.net

Featured Resources (View All)

MI