The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPAJuice, adslead CPA network cheated me and run away

How odd, the cpajuice just redirects to a referral link so I'm not sure if they are in anyway affiliated with peerfly - the adslead one is still up but affiliate page isn't so maybe they got bought out - i will try Luke from peer fly to clarify here!

Luke will jump in and let us know. Luke seems to be a standup guy. I have known networks to go out of business before and forward their domains to other networks to make a commission off of the pubs they refer. If this is happening we can’t blame Luke he is just trying to get new Affiliates to his network.

PeerFly did not purchase CPAJuice. The owner is redirecting CPAJuice to his referral link to get referrals. We did not ask him to do this and have emailed him and asked him to either remove it or add a notice telling people that CPAJuice has shut down.

PeerFly did not purchase CPAJuice. The owner is redirecting CPAJuice to his referral link to get referrals. We did not ask him to do this and have emailed him and asked him to either remove it or add a notice telling people that CPAJuice has shut down.
So you bought AdsLead then :)

any idea whats going on with ADSLead?

No idea. Never even heard of it and when I went to the site it worked fine (not redirecting). I think he was just talking about CPAJuice redirecting.

No idea. Never even heard of it and when I went to the site it worked fine (not redirecting). I think he was just talking about CPAJuice redirecting.
I talking about both cpajuice and ADSleasd. Adslead are not responding at all. they are same as the cpajuice.

Thanks

If you follow his link in the first post you will see the affiliate login platform redirects to your homepage...hmmm

any idea whats going on with ADSLead?

We do not sell our network to any other company. We had a larger development at this time because we have left HasOffers to In-house proprietary platform. All is well. :cool:

banners
Back