The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPAGrip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Yaniz,

Glad we got you all sorted today.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

hi, i applied to cpagrip three times. you keep rejecting me! I'm a legit pub, can I get some assistance? Anyone?

hi, i applied to cpagrip three times. you keep rejecting me! I'm a legit pub, can I get some assistance? Anyone?

Hey, I followed up with you. Looks like we're all set. Welcome to CPAGrip!

Looks good! Can we use it to lock movie streaming sites? :)

Our compliance team is always making sure we're serving the highest quality ads. I can better help you out if you let me see your site(s), hit us up on Skype - sign up on CPAGrip.com and you can find our contact details easily. I'll green light you to make sure you get in.

In other news, CPAGrip has just released an Offer Wall and publishers are seeing great EPCs! Come try us out.

Happy Saturday everyone!

We're happy to announce that any CPAFix forum member can gain access by applying now! Feel free to message me on Skype with any messages, as always we're happy to discuss your campaign questions and how CPAGrip can take your campaigns to the next level!

Are there any restrictions for applying, like website, minimum traffic etc? I will contact you on skype :)

Great questions!

We of course have restrictions and we ask for specific information in the application section. That said, we're happy to work with and welcome members of the CPAFix community and help them get their campaigns optimized and running.

We're accepting members of the CPAFix community right now on-application -- but reaching out and having a discussion with your affiliate manager will definitely give you a better idea of how to reach our full network resources. :)

Thanks for asking, looking forward to talking with you!

I don't know why but I got horrible CR/EPC on CPAGrip. I switched one of my main niche and received like 500+ unique clicks which converted to 2 FR leads paying $0.16 each. So, I made $0.32 from two FR leads and 500 unique clicks (90% US/FR/Aus/UK).

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back