Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPAFix V2 Feedback thread!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
This thread is to report all bugs, fixes, feedback, suggestions surrounding the new launch!

K you really did a nice job with the new design...

I just landed on someone else's offer and was wondering how I could find it.. Went to the offers tab and found it in 5 minutes..

Not signed up to that network though :-(

Can't wait to play around with the site though..

Thanks man.

Setting up some FB campaigns.. I'll be back later

Like you've heard me say before, Great to see it all come together & congrats mate, seriously cant get over the improvements accomplished!

Really good design (very clean, I like it a lot), good tools, etc. I thing is that it may have too much publicity. Maybe (in future ads) use only the header ad and charge a little bit more for it, because that mobooka ad takes too much space, but I don't know because that's probably the main source of revenue for you, but it looks a bit spammy if you use both ad placements.

There is something wrong in my end,

The welcome home image in the front page. The last image "ME" is not loading. Only "WELCOME HO".

About the tools, I love it. I tested it.

The link cloaker is not generating anything in my end,

The keyword exact is the BEST THING I EVER SEEN!!!
Maybe, allowing BULK submission will be awesome.

Hope this helps.

Looks good. I noticed that the badge images still aren't showing entirely:

Should fix that, but everything else looks pretty good so far :)

I also suggest you move the ninja and the network info at the top so it fits within the 1060px wrapper of the site. So, it wouldn't float over to the left like it does. Not sure if that was intentional, but I think it'd look better :)

K, what will you post in the blog? Guides, updates?
Check out the side column categories - pretty much my life but yes everything :)

Keep the feedback and bugs coming - we will work on all fixes and minor tweaks on the weekend after a week of letting things settle naturally!

banners
Back