Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPAFix needs EVERYONES help!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So guys - One month in, and things have been amazing, i really couldnt have asked for much more and thank you everyone for contributing along the way.

Now i want to turn it up a notch - the team here is asking for your suggestions and advice on how we can make this site EVEN better!

We are ready to heavily invest in anything you want to see!

Please leave some ideas and feedback here

thank you.

exclusive sub-forums for facebook, adwords, PPV, SEO and other modes of getting traffic.
tutorials for noobs.
advertising coupons maybe?

explain coupons?

traffic can be discussed in general for now!

Tutorials is something we are working on

thanks man

Hello. I would like here to have a SPECIAL section where people can buy especially Facebook Traffic ( fan pages,status updates etc). If there will be more fb traffic provider, you can even charge to view that forum. We hardly need fb traffic :)Thanks

Maybe forum needs for one Chat for Small Talks to skip a stupid questions on the threads. Or can you install on Vbulletin one plugin that shows the last topics by members on the header of site. This is just a suggestion by me.

Hope we can stay here for years.

^there is this feature at the bottom of the site!

Also - "bullshit and banter" is for general chat

thanks guys keep them coming!

^there is this feature at the bottom of the site!

Also - "bullshit and banter" is for general chat

thanks guys keep them coming!

Yep i saw that... But i am suggesting you for ex: a box on a header that shows the last topics... Never mind it's just a suggestion...

i unerstand dont appologise i want your feedback!

please keep it coming

we will heavily invest so suggest any tools that may help you.

hmmm this is a nice idea - but i dont want to take activity away from the forum, do you think a separate room would be nice or the chatbox above the forum?

hmmm this is a nice idea - but i dont want to take activity away from the forum, do you think a separate room would be nice or the chatbox above the forum?

It would be more better if you don't let chat on the Home Page that's take away activity of the forum. Just Make a simple page that is a Chat for Small talks

MI
Back