The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPAFix Members Get Instant Approval on LeadKitchen - READ NOW!!!!!

LeadKitchen

affiliate
So far All affiliates that have come from CPAFIX have been great.

From now on we will give ALL CPAFix Members INSTANT APPROVAL as long as you have a minimum of 15 Posts on cpafix. If you have less than 15 Posts please feel free to apply but the auto approval will not apply.

Register Here Now: https://login.leadkitchen.com/affiliate_signup.aspx

All LeadKitchen Members Get:

1. Weekly Payments
  2. No Payment Threshold
  3. An Experienced Staff
  4. Unlimited Top Paying Offers in All Countries and Verticals (3000+ Offers)

Affiliates who will not be auto Approved:

Less than 15 Posts
Banned Members
Bad Reputation or Past History

Make sure you put The Following in the Who referred you Box when you register

1. CPAFIX
  2. User Name
  3. Number of Posts ( we will verify )

Now that the large rush is over we are now auto approving all cpafix members as long as your account is in good standing. There is no longer a cpafix post minimum requirement.

Woohoo! Got my approval, I'm excited to figure out a plan and get started.

Thank-you, not just for the approval but also for providing information! I've only joined one other CPA network (haven't started promoting yet) and trying to get info on how to work the site alone is like pulling hen's teeth.

Woohoo! Got my approval, I'm excited to figure out a plan and get started.

Thank-you, not just for the approval but also for providing information! I've only joined one other CPA network (haven't started promoting yet) and trying to get info on how to work the site alone is like pulling hen's teeth.
If you need anything let me know.

All signed up!! Hope auto approval is still good. Please approve my application as i would like to start with your network as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Great News today, just been approved for lead kitchen,Yeaaa. Going to go over a few things(looking over offers ect) and start a plan of action!:) Just want to thank Lead Kitchen for my fast approval and also want to give out thanks to K and CPAFix for a wonderful place for information that made this possible.

Richard

Great News today, just been approved for lead kitchen,Yeaaa. Going to go over a few things(looking over offers ect) and start a plan of action!:) Just want to thank Lead Kitchen for my fast approval and also want to give out thanks to K and CPAFix for a wonderful place for information that made this possible.

Richard

Glad we could help - that's the sole reason I created CPAFix.

banners
Back