The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

CPAFix.com Official Skype List

H

hiimjeremy

What's up CPAFix?

I am not too not sure if this has been done before or how well it will work out, but here we go. In this thread we post our Skype usernames. You could also mention any kind of help you may be able to offer fellow CPAFix members such as mentoring or different kinds of helpful services.

Let's keep things positive and productive!

Feel free to contact me any time!

Jeremy will become a Mod in 3.0 so maybe he can create a group then if people want it!

Jeremy will become a Mod in 3.0 so maybe he can create a group then if people want it!

Would be an honor !

I think a group is an excellent idea. When 3.0 launches, if this is a popular request it will be done ! A great way to keep people connected.

It is not good idea from my experience:(
A lot of guys from India added me on skype from here and those guys
haven`t motivation making serious things online...
Example: One guy added me and asked If I can help him become a member in Maxbounty and Neverblue.
I give him where he can sign up as publisher and he told me: He is not a publisher,he is an advertser! WTF :0
I asked him he know what is the difference between publisher and advertiser?
And he:"I can make money without that difference" Guys don`t know who is adveriser and who publisher???
Also that guy told me he is an adveriser at Cupid!!! At Cupid????? :((((((((

Another guy asked me If I can help him become a member in AWM...and when become He asked me I should
tell him how to make money online?? WTF again! :OOOOO

I receive a lot of friend request on skype from here and those Indian guys just want to make fast money
without any work...because they are "poor" and they have fast and easy money???
I think Skype list is not a good idea,maybe just for Dojo members...

Respect for all serious guys here but we shouldn`t waste our time on those unserious guys...
Can you imagine what will happen when you give them your skype username??

It is not good idea from my experience:(
A lot of guys from India added me on skype from here ...

Exactly my thoughts!

I made the same experiences,

and I have therefore deleted everywhere all my publicly accessible contact details ;)

even if I encourage these kind of things, is not really a good idea to make everything public. I also have/had guys in my skype list who bothers me all the time and some don't understand I don't have time for fluff talk with strangers or for stupid questions that everyone can find the answer on google, they are just lazy.

I do let my skype on private forums, for my customers and people I work with and of course, my friends...otherwise I think it's just a waste of time.

For the ones with the same level of knowledge might be a good idea, so they can improve together...but I suggest skype groups/masterminds

Maybe something like this would be best for a premium/private area like the Dojo for example, as mentioned above. Not a bad idea!

I definitely don't want people to get spammed and bugged to death, so maybe this idea can be put on hold. <(o_o<)

yea not a good idea in my opinion. I get contacted constantly with spam on my Skype asking me to join this and that and asking me to help them get into networks...yes and they are mainly 95% from India, Bangladesh and Pakistan

:(

Maybe something like this would be best for a premium/private area like the Dojo for example, as mentioned above. Not a bad idea!

I definitely don't want people to get spammed and bugged to death, so maybe this idea can be put on hold. <(o_o<)

I like this idea. Keep it private. Keep it exclusive. Make it available to only those that are serious about making money online.

If you do this it could be a seriously powerful networking and brainstorming tool.

If it's made public it might just get cluttered with people trying to recruit affiliates or promote some blog post.

I become very sad when I hear news about people from India spamming and asking to be spoonfed with money making methods.It causes problems for serious marketers and gives a bad name to my country in general.

I hope ethical and hard work from me and other honest marketers will change the situation in future. :)

I become very sad when I hear news about people from India spamming and asking to be spoonfed with money making methods.It causes problems for serious marketers and gives a bad name to my country in general.

I hope ethical and hard work from me and other honest marketers will change the situation in future. :)

^ LIKE This!..........

You can always block anybody who tries to contact you on Skype. :)

Does anybody know of some active Internet Marketing Skype groups? It would be awesome to find some new ones that might be out there. Shoot me an invite at BlvdJeremy on Skype!

Thanks guys.

banners
Back