The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cpa

I would not trust it. From the looks of it, they are selling some "miracle" method to earn over $100,000.

I have to tell you think about it. If they have a method for $100,000 a month, why is their website such poor quality using a free wordpress theme?

If you want to learn more about making money in CPA, you would be better off investing into getting a membership to The Dojo. Sam93 had the trial and had nothing but good things to say about it.

I also found this service on yahoo answers and decided to try. I'm with maxbounty so they gave me around $55 in free conversions of dating offer. I invested $500 just to try - that shoud give me over $1660 - the only bad thing here is that all the methods cost $500 - but only after you get payment from CPA network. That's their guarantee. Also they pay $100 for each referal you lead to them. Looks like good company - But anyway I will keep testing. Already made $418

Hey Guys,

i was also planning to take this scam offer.... but did not went for it.... Check the conversation below......

Hey Samir,

Thanks for your email. I will gladly answer all your questions:

1: how much is it chargeable ? -
Answer :If you are willling to make for example $5k per month, you are to make a $1,5k payment and provide the necessary links we will require. We plan, build, optimize and run your campaigns untill you make $5k 25 - 30 days needed. After you get $5k and receive a payment from cpa network, you are obliged to pay $1k one time service fee.

2: what if I make a loss in the campaign? -
Answer : We build high profitable campaigns with around 300% ROI in top private ad exchange networks with billions of the most quality contextual traffic. So, you will always get perfect results and have campaign delivered in short time.

3: how much minimum investment requirements? -
Answer :$1k budget campaign is minimum that will make you around $3000 per month. However the bigger campaign budget, the faster campaign run.

4: I want to earn 3k atleast in first month then how much is the minimum requirements I have to invest and what would be your fees?? -
Answer : To make $3k per month, $1k deposit will be required. After you make $3k and get a payment from cpa network - you are obliged to pay $1k one time service fee.

5: I have access to peerfly network.
Answer :]That's a cool network. Actually Maxbounty and Peerfly are the top cpa networks we personally use. You can easily achieve around $50k income per month with Peerfly only.

Let me know when you are ready to start, I will provide you the next steps and payment info.

I AM SAVED !!!! THANKS ALOT GUYS...I KNEW IT WAS SCAM N YOU GUYS JUST APPROVEED IT...

Sorry - accidental double post!

Attachments

• Luke.JPG
    Luke.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 76
So, does having Luke's pic and info on their homepage make it seem like Luke is endorsing it? I'm not saying so, just asking.

View attachment 1868

I'm not linking the image, don't want to give them the linkback.

CPA Marketing is tough work. If there was a methods where you could just deposit money and get a return without doing any extra work, we would all be millionaires. Affiliate marketing takes time and it is a building process. it is frustrating at times, but its less frustrating them loosing a lot of money burning cash in worthless programs. There are so many websites that pray ion desperate affiliates who do not want to take the time to build their traffic or do any work. Good post and thanks for the heads up!

MI
Back