The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA with Youtube related most important question.

Tanvir Ashik

affiliate
I want to promote cpa offers via youtube.Most of the methods I found are same.People make video for one cpa offer and use fake view to rank the video.But I want to rank the video naturally.That's why I decide to make some video for one youtube video.But I donot know how much video is sufficient for one cpa offer.Can anyone suggest me about that? Any kind of suggestion are accepted.

well great great @Tanvir Ashik,
for youtube traffic i do recommend that you use content locker , instead of one offer , cus one offer one day it will end.
just google CPA content locker you will understand the concept.
if you have any question feel free to ask.

well great great @Tanvir Ashik,
for youtube traffic i do recommend that you use content locker , instead of one offer , cus one offer one day it will end.
just google CPA content locker you will understand the concept.
if you have any question feel free to ask.

Thanks for reply.But my plan is different.Suppose I want to promote a best buy email submit offer.I want to make video about this.

or you are saying that I put the offer link in a content locker.

no.
what i mean is to target a large audience and give them some thing, and use the content locker.
cus if u did that people will come from many countries . and u don't have the ability to handle them.

First of all, @Tanvir Ashik , hello and welcome! This is an Introductions thread, where you tell us a little about yourself. Are you brand new to online marketing, or have you some experience?

Your specific marketing question should go in the appropriate forum, not in Introductions. You can get specific answers to your situation that way.

To help with your question, though:
CPA With Youtube!!!!
Youtube views

You'll find information here on pretty much every topic to do with affiliate marketing. There is a magnifying glass on the upper right of the page that you can use to search and find posts and threads on any subject you're interested in.

Hope that helps. Enjoy the forums, Tanvir!

I want to promote cpa offers via youtube.Most of the methods I found are same.People make video for one cpa offer and use fake view to rank the video.But I want to rank the video naturally.That's why I decide to make some video for one youtube video.But I donot know how much video is sufficient for one cpa offer.Can anyone suggest me about that? Any kind of suggestion are accepted.

Welcome to AffiliateFFix @Tanvir Ashik !

As @azgold has mentioned, this is an introductions thread. You won't get many replies or guidance in this thread with regards to your current questions. This thread is where you tell us a bit about yourself and your business.

Get a new thread started in an appropriate sub-forum to get loads of responses.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back