The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA with Facebook PPC Questions

adidam

Hey There,

I'm pretty much good with CPA with YouTube Marketing. But I want to try my luck with Facebook PPC now. I want to promote CPA with Facebook PPC.

So, Starting from the basic as I searched whole night about this topic but still confirming from you guys is the best way to save time and money.

Here is my questions, I hope you guys will give answers.

1. Which CPA Network is best for Facebook PPC?

2. What kind of offers converts best with Facebook PPC?

3. According to the facebook's ad guidelines, We can't use direct links. So what is the solution for this which is best?

4. I tried making a ad copy but it always show "Your ad wasn't approved because it violates Facebook's Ad Guidelines by advertising adult products or services, including toys, videos, or sexual enhancement products. Learn More in the Help Center."

I tried many things but nothing made it accepted.

P.S.: I'm currently signed up with PeerFly, AdWorkMedia, BlueTrackMedia, C.P.A.Lead and AdNooka.

Please help me guys, I will be thankful to you.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey There,

I'm pretty much good with CPA with YouTube Marketing. But I want to try my luck with Facebook PPC now. I want to promote CPA with Facebook PPC.

So, Starting from the basic as I searched whole night about this topic but still confirming from you guys is the best way to save time and money.

Here is my questions, I hope you guys will give answers.

1. Which CPA Network is best for Facebook PPC?

2. What kind of offers converts best with Facebook PPC?

3. According to the facebook's ad guidelines, We can't use direct links. So what is the solution for this which is best?

4. I tried making a ad copy but it always show "Your ad wasn't approved because it violates Facebook's Ad Guidelines by advertising adult products or services, including toys, videos, or sexual enhancement products. Learn More in the Help Center."

I tried many things but nothing made it accepted.

P.S.: I'm currently signed up with PeerFly, AdWorkMedia, BlueTrackMedia, C.P.A.Lead and AdNooka.

Please help me guys, I will be thankful to you.

Thanks

Faceboo PPC got me into this business few years ago. However, today is much harder and much more competition, but it's still a very good traffic source.

The thing is, Cost per click on Facebook ads for external websites is quite high, but if the ad is directed to a Fanpage or App, it's much much lower. If you are starting with external websites, you'll need to spend quite some money.

The best solution is to create a fanpage related to the offers you want to promote, grow it and monetize. This is also a very cheap way to build an email list, by directing the user who clicked the ad to a squeeze page inside the fanpage.

To answer your question:
1. What you have now it's good
2. Dating(very saturated), gaming(saturated as well), diet(needs cloaking-not for beginners) and fitness, and other short gen leads, but not email submits or stuff like that. There are lots of affiliates who are promoting many different types of offers there, but these one i find working the best.
3.Use LP or iframe the offer if the network allows it.
4. You'll have hard time with this. Basically you need to stick with the guidelines...if you are a beginner stay fully white hat.....and maybe gaming is the best choice, but a bit hard to get it going. However, if you are using the fan page approach, they will be more tolerant with this.

If you need more info we have some guides and tips inside The Dojo and also some tools like offer iframer, or some tools that speeds up banner preparation and creation.

Hope it helps ;)

Thanks for the reply. Well, I'm using Dating Offer form PeerFly.

Ad is: CPM Based.

Bid: 0.05

What do you think about this?

Faceboo PPC got me into this business few years ago. However, today is much harder and much more competition, but it's still a very good traffic source.

The thing is, Cost per click on Facebook ads for external websites is quite high, but if the ad is directed to a Fanpage or App, it's much much lower. If you are starting with external websites, you'll need to spend quite some money.

The best solution is to create a fanpage related to the offers you want to promote, grow it and monetize. This is also a very cheap way to build an email list, by directing the user who clicked the ad to a squeeze page inside the fanpage.

To answer your question:
1. What you have now it's good
2. Dating(very saturated), gaming(saturated as well), diet(needs cloaking-not for beginners) and fitness, and other short gen leads, but not email submits or stuff like that. There are lots of affiliates who are promoting many different types of offers there, but these one i find working the best.
3.Use LP or iframe the offer if the network allows it.
4. You'll have hard time with this. Basically you need to stick with the guidelines...if you are a beginner stay fully white hat.....and maybe gaming is the best choice, but a bit hard to get it going. However, if you are using the fan page approach, they will be more tolerant with this.

If you need more info we have some guides and tips inside The Dojo and also some tools like offer iframer, or some tools that speeds up banner preparation and creation.

Hope it helps ;)

I use Facebook a lot to promote mostly dating offer and I always set up Facebook fan page and inside 2-3 facebook fan page tabs, iframe tab.
When I set up my add, I point it to tab, never outside facebook. This way you will lover your bid.
Once I create my campaign, i hover over add manager and set up target audience by importing extracted members ID's.

I use Facebook a lot to promote mostly dating offer and I always set up Facebook fan page and inside 2-3 facebook fan page tabs, iframe tab.
When I set up my add, I point it to tab, never outside facebook. This way you will lover your bid.
Once I create my campaign, i hover over add manager and set up target audience by importing extracted members ID's.

Thanks for the reply. How can I extract the IDs?

Which Dating offer are you promoting from which network?

Can you show me some of the example of your ads so that I can learn how an ad should look like? Show me some highly converting ads please.

Thanks for the reply. How can I extract the IDs?

Which Dating offer are you promoting from which network?

Can you show me some of the example of your ads so that I can learn how an ad should look like? Show me some highly converting ads please.

I guess he is using a paid software for extracting IDs ,right?( I am using too but not for fb ads)
If he has sucess with an offer that doesn`t mean you will have also...
Try with newbie friendly networks like PeerFly or Maxbounty...
Also If you are PRO with dating offers you should move to Clickdealer,Adsimilis or AdAttraction...(higher payout rates and more benefits for dating offers)

I will be suprised If somebody show you private stuffs like this...

Hi, I am new and I am confused here, sorry.
In your post here, how do you point to the offer link provided by your affiliate network such as PeerFly ?

MI
Back