The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA Traffic & Landing Page Issues | Urgent!!

Nasir Uddin

affiliate
Dear CPA Marketers,

I am a newbie Affiliate Marketer. Going to start my affiliation with Peerfly shortly.

Before starting, I have a question for you guys.

In peerfly, you will see the disallowed traffic methods are being mentioned underneath of each offers. Now, If I create a landing page and get traffic from all the allowed and disallowed methods to that landing page and then drive that traffic from my landing page to the affiliate offer page; will it create any problem?

I mean, do the Affiliate Company can get me banned for that? If so, how they will track my traffic as I am sending traffic to the affiliate offer page from my landing page only?

Sorry for this long long thread. :(

Thanks in advance.

Well my question is why would you start off by sending non-allowed traffic at all? Even if you have a landing page, the original source of the traffic is not allowed so you shouldn't be passing it along. They put those restrictions there for a reason.

Well my question is why would you start off by sending non-allowed traffic at all? Even if you have a landing page, the original source of the traffic is not allowed so you shouldn't be passing it along. They put those restrictions there for a reason.

Thanks for this quick reply.

I am not going to. Just curious to understand the process and staying away from being banned.

How they will track? Any idea?

MI
Back