The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPA Spread

Defcon

affiliate
Hello CPAFix :cool:

I recently just started a game key site. The design looks really cool and reliable. I only got 1 problem, the spreading.
Does anyone know a good place to spread a site like this? Youtube is not an option since they updated their API, and no bots are working anymore.

Thanks. Looking forward to become an active member on this site. :rolleyes:

I recently just started a game key site. The design looks really cool and reliable. I only got 1 problem, the spreading.
Does anyone know a good place to spread a site like this? Youtube is not an option since they updated their API, and no bots are working anymore.

Actually, your niche is not that different from other niches.
You can use every methods possible in the new Newbie411 guide and from the traffic sources google will tell you.

In my experience,
I can do it with SEO, because that is the method I am good at. You can also post in forums, but don't spam. My friends are good with this forum thing and they make a lot content locking.
If you don't like youtube, go to daily motion or vimeo.

Any paid traffic source will work. If not add a blog to your site and try and get some natural rankings with SEO. There are plenty other free traffic sources other than Youtube also!

I would try to work on some SEO and setup a blog at least.

You can also consider some paid traffic if you are willing too but it won't harm you to at least be working on pushing it up the rankings and gaining exposure.

There are very easy ways to drive traffic with YouTube without having to use bots, maybe a little more effort that automation but worth the time and without any cost. There are always other video sites as mentioned but YT still has the highest number of visitors.

banners
Back