The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA Offers & Affiliate Offers On The Same Site?

Jumperxs

affiliate
Hi,

I have been promoting Amazon products for quite a while now. I have several Wordpress blogs up and am wondering if the CPA networks generally approve of placing CPA offers along with affiliate offers on the same website.

I have applied to some CPA networks, but haven't been approved yet . . . Still waiting.

I am just trying to figure out which way to go, combine offers on some of my sites that are up and running, create brand new landing pages, or maybe send traffic to the offer page through a new domain via a redirect.

Any help would be most appreciated.

LJ :)

combine offers on some of my sites that are up and running - You can do this but say on an Amazon affiliate site it may be a distraction and pull away Amazon sales
create brand new landing pages - This is a good option and works well if you're promoting through PPC or PPV
send traffic to the offer page through a new domain via a redirect - If you don't want to make landing pages this the way to go. However, some PPC networks do not allow a domain redirect to an offer.

Perry hit right on the head, users have very short attention spans, and get distracted by shiny objects quite easily. Make it easy for your users, and put in front of them what they need to see, and what you want them to see. There is nothing really saying you can't place CPA offers next to other affiliate program offers, but think through the whole process thoroughly and walk through the whole setup using the frame of mind as if you were the end user.

Hey LJ, you can combine offers, no problem. But honestly, the only way you'll be sure to know if something works or not, is simply by testing it out. :)

MI
Back