The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA offer for newbie

Easy to complete campaigns. Download/Installs, First page submits, Quick surveys and anything that doesn't have the user interacting for too long and without any required payment. But of course, if you have good targeted traffic and are promoting the right offers, many types could be considered '"easy". :ninja:

Yes.. As they said before try emails submits and downloads/installs(if your traffic relevant to computer and software).

Easy to complete campaigns. Download/Installs, First page submits, Quick surveys and anything that doesn't have the user interacting for too long and without any required payment. But of course, if you have good targeted traffic and are promoting the right offers, many types could be considered '"easy". :ninja:

Well I guess that works on cold traffic and best lesson for newbie to learn how to generate leads with any traffic.
Typically, "Easy to complete campaigns. Download/Installs, First page submits, Quick surveys" are in flavor or any user, there's no targeting, complex research for these audience.

The easiest offers I observed when I was a newbie were email/zip submits and download offers!
they convert really well!

From which network newbie get this email submits and zip offers.

I mean which is best network for newbie to get this type of offer for starting up.??

Thanks

banners
Back