The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPA Offer and 7Search PPC Campaign - Chip in with your suggestio

Re: CPA Offer and 7Search PPC Campaign - Chip in with your sugge

Yes i know this is very good. How can i did that. Simple add one offer to 7search and add 5 keywords. Thats all...

aaaaaand test test test test :p, just 5 keywords? I read that you've to build a list of 100-200 keywords per campaign

aaaaaand test test test test :p, just 5 keywords? I read that you've to build a list of 100-200 keywords per campaign

Some people add like upwards of 500+ keywords so you have the more related keywords, the better. Of course, then you'll have a lot more work, but that's your choice...

s going to try this method, I have 7search a time and see that outside traffic is barely Us

5. Default Destination - URL - My Maxbounty affiliate code url. I also added &s1=7search###KEYWORD######AFFID###-###RID### to the url for tracking.

Got to ask - did having only s1 as tracking work with MaxBounty, meaning you got the full report, keyword, affid and rid?

Or do you use a tracking system like Prosper202 or BevoMedia?

The sub-id report gives details of the following:

Sub-ID consisting of keyword and a reference ID like 73776-025618_07c2, Clicks, Leads, Earnings , EPC.

Enough if all that you want to do is to identify and remove a source of poor quality traffic.

The sub-id report gives details of the following:

Sub-ID consisting of keyword and a reference ID like 73776-025618_07c2, Clicks, Leads, Earnings , EPC.

Enough if all that you want to do is to identify and remove a source of poor quality traffic.

Thanks, that is pretty much all I want for now.

Can you please share how a link in MaxBounty should look exactly after &s1 ... is it &s1=7search###KEYWORD######AFFID###-###RID###

the thing that confuses me is that there is a "-" between AFFID and RID, but there is no "-" between KEYWORD and AFFID in this example you posted.

Here is my live campaign link with numbers substituted:

h t t p://w w w .mb01.c o m/lnk.asp?o=1234&c=123456&a=78901&s1=7search###KEYWORD######AFFID###-###RID###

MI
Back