propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

cpa newbie

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by profit, Jan 4, 2013.

1. profit

profit Affiliate affiliate

hi cpafix am a new member who hopes to learn more on how to run a profitable campaign
    pls i wish i could use ppc but i dont know all it takes .pls i do believe i will get the needed assistance

2. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Hi, profit is always welcome :)
    (If you are completely new to CPA, maybe it´s better to begin with free traffic than with PPC ... only as a suggestion)

3. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

If you're new to it all then take a bit of time to browse the forum and also have a look at Ks Newbie 411 Guide, that will give you a solid foundation to start with.

4. zkyclear

zkyclear Affiliate affiliate

Try to start building your blog and get traffic from SEO.

5. nonni1990

nonni1990 Affiliate affiliate

Facebook fanpage could be another option if you have a passion/knowledge about a specific subject and doesn't require web hosting either

6. tac88

tac88 Affiliate affiliate

Welcome to the forum ! You are in the right place but why are you choosing to start with PPC ?

If you are a newbie and would like to start with PPC I hope that you have a large budget for the learning curve?

Their is a tone of free traffic resources that you could start with instead ! I think that you would have a better chance at starting with
    YouTube marketing appose to ppc.

My best suggestion to you is to start a hosted blog on your own domain about something that you know a lot about and then go from there..

Try to find a niche or a traffic source that you can get into
    Keep us posted ..

7. Samrath Gupta

Samrath Gupta Service Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

The Truth is, If you don't know much about PPC then you might end up with burnt pockets and still no money!

Few times even the pros get their pocket burnt.

So, If you are new to CPA then I'd suggest to take help of some coach or Ask "K" or you can start with free traffic strategies.

Regards
    ~Sam~

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed