The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking For CPA Newbie Here (I need a paid CPA mentor)(for traffic)

blagoja1

Hello guys, I have read some content on the forum and I find it really useful. I did not tell much about me in my introduction so I am going to spread a few words.
I am 16, young newbie in CPA marketing. I have made 90$ so far with promoting fake hacks on fileice with a youtube video . I need a mentor to help me get started with CPA. I am very good at creating landpages and finding a good niche, but I am not so good with traffic. I am on CPAgrip and I think I should stick with them. I will be a referral in a return of the favor because I currently do not have a lot of money online, we could exchange services or we will try to figure it out somehow. Please keep in mind that I am loyal and very very hardworking. I need main help with traffic sources and marketing my landing pages. Anybody interested please leave me a message and we will contact on skype. :)

what else are you looking to market?
a lot of times when you sign up for an affiliate program run by a brand the affiliate managers know a bunch about generating traffic as well.

What are your niches of interest? I guess, as being young guy, gaming industry shall be your point of interest.

I want to start investing in paid traffic and Instagram, can you help me about the campaigns preparation and optimizing my offers? I am using cpagrip

I am an affiliate manager at Mgcash CPA network:) Are you interested in direct promotion or content locking?

I am an affiliate manager at Mgcash CPA network:) Are you interested in direct promotion or content locking?
I am interested in both, which should I start as a newbie? I have around 100$ to invest in paid ads but I think it's not enough for testing ads?

I am interested in both, which should I start as a newbie? I have around 100$ to invest in paid ads but I think it's not enough for testing ads?

$100 is good for beginning. At least on CPI. As far as I know, gambling and dating are making good on IG.
Ping me at skype, so I can advice you few offers to start :)

banners
Back