The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Offer Wanted CPA Networks with lots of mobile offers (non adult)

kickapooh

Looking for CPA Networks with lots of mobile offers (non adult)

Like the title says. Spam me with networks that have lots of mobile optimized email submits, surveys, etc...

Doing well with Peerfly right now but looking for others.

Thanks.

igfckw.jpg

I would introduce everyone to Brus Media.

Why Choosing Brus Media?
Our focus is on Mobile CPI Campaigns
We offer both incent and non-incent
We work with all GEOs
We've worked with top advertisers including King, Playtika and House of Fun Slots
We focus on direct deals with advertisers to ensure the highest payouts and exclusive campaigns.

I would introduce everyone to Brus Media.

Why Choosing Brus Media?
Our focus is on Mobile CPI Campaigns
We offer both incent and non-incent
We work with all GEOs
We've worked with top advertisers including King, Playtika and House of Fun Slots
We focus on direct deals with advertisers to ensure the highest payouts and exclusive campaigns.

What's your payment schedule?

I see that the topic becomes self-advertising :)

Well, let me introduce our mobile affiliate network - http://everyads.com/index_en.html
We growing fast and looking for affiliates worldwide. For trusted publishers we can move on net-14 or even net-7! Wide range of offers and everyday refresh guarantee. Fell free to contact ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for CPA Networks with lots of mobile offers (non adult)

Like the title says. Spam me with networks that have lots of mobile optimized email submits, surveys, etc...

Doing well with Peerfly right now but looking for others.

Thanks.

Together Networks have mobile offers for our mobile dating sites such as Loveaholics.com, NaughtyDate.com, BeNaughty.com, Flirt.com These are technically not adult but casual offers. If this is something that interests/works for you please check out my signature for more info and my contact details. Thanks!

MI
Back