The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

CPA networks which allow GPT

What's the difference between microworkers and gpt sites?

GPT sites are part of affiliate marketing. It's a way for advertisers to get the word out about products, services, newsletters, etc. Some offers include other offers along the path that users might like to sign up for. It's all about trying to get new customers. And paying people a small stipend for that can be profitable.

Microworker sites have nothing to do with affiliate marketing. They are designed to get tasks done. Doing offers is not a task. There is zero chance of any microworkers becoming customers of the advertisers running the offers.

In my opinion, it'd probably be best to use incentivized offers where users must pay for something (such as a trial). That way, the merchant makes some money and has a (slightly) higher chance of up-selling to them on the back end.

Yes, there are incentivized trial offers sometimes. And it can be profitable for the user and the advertiser. There are fewer trial offers these days because the fraud is huge with those, especially credit card fraud. And, for the most part, people who are getting paid to try a product or service will probably cancel after the trial period is over.

Which is the best GPT Site? And how to promote offers on gpt site? I have never ran incent offers pls help

I think Swagbucks, Ysense (former Clixsense), GrabPoints are some of the best GPT sites. But you can also try PaidPoints. The difference between us and them is that our users can create tasks and CPA offers for other users to complete on our platform and manage their tasks efficiently. It's like self service.

Also it is very good to make known here that ToroAdvertising accepts GPT websites. They have looked at my website and approved me, and they are very popular, have many offers even direct ones.

Other CPA networks that accept GPT sites are superrewards, Fyber, persona .ly, kiwiwall, offertoro, adgem, adclickwall, offers4all, ironsource, theoremreach, peanutlabs, adscendmedia, adworkmedia, adgatemedia, coinbucks, offerdaddy, mediumpath, KiwiWall, OGads, and there are many more. These ones are just off head.

MI
Back