propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CPA network that...

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by monster00, Feb 18, 2012.

1. monster00

monster00 Affiliate affiliate

..that allows multiple completions of surveys/offers/pin submits, whatever in order for the gateway to be unlocked. I am not looking for custom scripts i am looking for the ones already provided by the networks, so no CLP guys..
    I know of a script for CPALead, my voucher geek i think it was and i am currently with AdworkMedia, which do allow multiple surveys to be filled in order for the gateway to be lifted. Also, international offers as many as possible.
    thx

Regards,
    monster

2. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Try BLAM Ads and Adscend Media :)

3. monster00

monster00 Affiliate affiliate

Thx John!
    I tried applying to BLAM Ads a couple of weeks ago, but i wasn't approved or denied. Read somewhere that they were having some problems and not accepting new affiliates. Tried contacting them and nothing. Let's hope this time i'll get lucky.

/EDIT

Sent e-mail to blam ads and registered with adscend media. Let's see how it goes!

4. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I suggest you sign up for blamads with K's referral link. K will help you getting accepted fast :)

5. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Yup - apply http://www.golinks.co/go/joinblamads/ and pm me the email address used!

6. Mohalsaiad

Mohalsaiad Affiliate affiliate

Also you can try AdWork Media ... Very Good Network
    They have Great Tools .. See Video Review

Regards

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed