The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA network that...

monster00

affiliate
..that allows multiple completions of surveys/offers/pin submits, whatever in order for the gateway to be unlocked. I am not looking for custom scripts i am looking for the ones already provided by the networks, so no CLP guys..
I know of a script for CPALead, my voucher geek i think it was and i am currently with AdworkMedia, which do allow multiple surveys to be filled in order for the gateway to be lifted. Also, international offers as many as possible.
thx

Regards,
monster

Thx John!
I tried applying to BLAM Ads a couple of weeks ago, but i wasn't approved or denied. Read somewhere that they were having some problems and not accepting new affiliates. Tried contacting them and nothing. Let's hope this time i'll get lucky.

/EDIT

Sent e-mail to blam ads and registered with adscend media. Let's see how it goes!

Thx John!
I tried applying to BLAM Ads a couple of weeks ago, but i wasn't approved or denied. Read somewhere that they were having some problems and not accepting new affiliates. Tried contacting them and nothing. Let's hope this time i'll get lucky.

/EDIT

Sent e-mail to blam ads and registered with adscend media. Let's see how it goes!

I suggest you sign up for blamads with K's referral link. K will help you getting accepted fast :)

MI
Back