Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official CPA Lider [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CPA Lider

CPA Lider submitted a new resource:

CPA Lider - If you have traffic, earn with it!

We are pleased to announce the launch of the CPALider.com - CPA Affiliate Program on AffiliateFix

About CPA Lider:

We are an online advertising agency featuring numerous publisher tools including: Content Lockers, Link Lockers, API Offers, Postback System and Real Time Tracking. Our plan is to grow our member's business helping them to get...​

Read more about this resource...

I would like to share with you my 41,35$ payment from CPA Lider.
I have joined this network 3 weeks ago and it's going well so far. I'm using some methods that I got over the internet but now I want to scale it up.
My goal will be at least 100$ month for start.

Payment_Proof.png

Join here if you want:

Ref: CPA Lider | Highest Paying Affiliate Program | Content Locking

For the Next 24 Hours all campaigns have higher Payout rate! Join Now and enjoy the 15% referral commission. We have offers in a lot of verticals like mobile, desktop, health, gaming, freebies...

Join now our network.

Tell me more about Welcome Bonus?

All new members, and elegible to a Welcome Bonus up to 1000$

The contest will be available from 17th August until 30th September.

Prizes:

Members that reach 5000$ or more until 30th September will get 1000$ Welcome Bonus
Members that reach 2500$ or more until 30th September will get 500$ Welcome Bonus
Members that reach 1000$ or more until 30th September will get 200$ Welcome Bonus
Members that reach 500$ or more until 30th September will get 100$ Welcome Bonus
Members that reach 100$ or more until 30th September will get 20$ Welcome Bonus

Every member is only eligible to one prize. This means that if someone reach the 5000$ goal, will only receive the 1000$ Welcome Bonus.

Note: Prizes will only be paid in 31st October.

Site is under maintance. It will be available tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience but it's for the best to improve the site.

Maintenance is now over! Script is running well and for the next 24 Hours every lead will generate a 5% Bonus.

Join Now and earn our great bonuses in the Welcome Bonus Contest!

You have more the one month yet to achieve this Bonus! Join our network today!

August is now over and you only have one month left to get the 1000$ Welcome Bonus!

Join now. More offers were added to our network.

We are pleased to tell about our most recent tool: OfferWall

You have now this tool available so you can increase your earnings,
in order to reach our 1000$ Welcome Bonus.

Stay with us, Earn with us!

Best Regards,
CPA Lider Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back