The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA Landing Pages

c4ntyc4

affiliate
I am a newbie marketer and just got into one of CPA Networks.I want to promote many offers; offer A and offer B or more but at the same niche. Any one please give me Landing pages For my CPA offers
sorry for bad english.

A Landing page is the special weapon of any affiliate marketer, everyone has his own formula, it's unlikely that anyone would share it...also each offer will need a different type of approach based on the different type of traffic. A good landing for display traffic might not work for PPV , while on PPC you'll need something that reflects the keywords you're bidding on ...

as a basic rule, you should have the following:

Header: the goal here is to SEIZE their attention

Sub-header: the goal is to elaborate the headline and draw the user into reading the rest of the landing

Primary information: this is the " NEED TO KNOW"

Secondary information: this is the "NICE TO KNOW"

You might want to create 3 or 4 versions of each section and do some testing to see which combination works better.

Hope this helps

Here you can find some nice examples:

www dot lukepeerfly dot com/lps/

I hope it helps you. ;)

Also we will be giving away weekly landing pages in The Dojo. Coded and ready to go.

Whether we have to paid to come in..?
And.. is it not saturated?

Btw, thanks for your info.
It will be paid membership and all landing pages are fully editable and you own full rights! We will only let a certain amount of people sign up also.

Hey how about you just send me your back account number and I just give you some money so you do not have to work!
One thing that you are going to realize is you have to put the work in,in order to get paid!
You can get some landing pages & Idea's from justtindupre.com and if you can not build it he will customize and build it for you. But it will now be for free.

Please do not take the wrong way we are here to help you ! Not do it for you....

My experience with Custom Landing Pages is that affiliates like to create fake news articles which have gained some negative attention by the FTC. That said I have seen some Landing Pages that were done to bring me in and not even knowing it that i believe is the true goal.

MI
Back