The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA Journey of a Teen - Taking Action after Reading Lots of Reso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CPA Journey of a Teen - Taking Action after Reading Lots of

David. Thank you. =)

You are doing pretty good videos, and putting some effort, not like me :p sooner or latter you'll have more conversions. Just use the program I've told you, and you can get at least top 5. I'll give a tip in my casestudy latter today, but for now I've to get off the PC. I was having 2 clicks/day on my offers and in 1 day I had like 8 clicks.

Day 13

Testing test #1.
I made 20 videos promoting a single offer. Uploaded it to youtube and BOOM! 2 out of 20 videos landed on the number 1 spot. Nice work eh? I will create more videos tomorrow. Maybe, 40 videos (0_0)!
The 2 videos will be pumped to get likes, comments, and views.

Studying CPV Lab right now.

I can see money coming in your CPA accounts .. That`s great brother .. Keep it up :)

Day 13

Testing test #1.
I made 20 videos promoting a single offer. Uploaded it to youtube and BOOM! 2 out of 20 videos landed on the number 1 spot. Nice work eh? I will create more videos tomorrow. Maybe, 40 videos (0_0)!
The 2 videos will be pumped to get likes, comments, and views.

Studying CPV Lab right now.

Doing exactly what you say in your signature will earn you money! Well done! Let us know the results?

Yes, I will show the results here to inspire newbies like me that CPA is not only for Gurus or Pro's. And to show them that CPAFix is really an awesome community that helps each other succeed =)

I hope K will include this thread in newsletter to motivate more and more new guys who are just starting out ....also if this thread is made sticky that will be great too and will be easy to find i hope many people like me are following this thread on regular basis . :)

Hi,
If you believe in it you can make do it easy , your thinks takes you on the way you'll be !
Good luck

I'm making good amount of money on peerfly with my 2 youtube videos but just this month(april) those videos were taken down, so sad but the important thing is I learn something and I'm gonna rinse and repeat it :) Anyways congrats for the conversion seoeymard, keep us updated.

Wow. Thanks for recommending my thread. =)
I am just super motivated to do this because of my dream. I will keep you updated guys. =)

I hope K will include this thread in newsletter to motivate more and more new guys who are just starting out ....also if this thread is made sticky that will be great too and will be easy to find i hope many people like me are following this thread on regular basis . :)

Day 14

Found another offer. Used adwords.google.com to check the local exact traffic coming from US. It is getting 5000 a month. Not Bad.
Checked the youtube for competition. Hmmm? There 5 users who made videos exactly the same type of videos me and david is making. =D
The problem is they don't know the tricks of SEO. Lucky for me. =)

I created a new account for this offer. I optimized the gmail account for youtube. I don't buy accounts because those accounts will be

banned within a week or so. Create them manually for safety. =)

While reading some forum posts, I create some videos on the background.

I am studying this summer season. I am a little bit short in time. Gonna edit and upload my videos tomorrow. =(

I found a software named VMB. Do you know it?

Day 15

I got another conversion. My total earning now is $7.80. This is working. I got this conversion again from my primary offer. I think I should scale up with that offer.

I edited the videos yesterday. I used Animoto to create the video and use WMM to edit it. I uploaded the videos with proxy. =)
I can't create more accounts but I manage to twist it.

I uploaded 7 videos for my offer today.

Guys, I will not be able to update this thread for sometime, but I will do update this as often as I can, I am a little bit busy in school. In my future post, I will add content locking in my venture in youtube. =)

Rooting for you mate ! Everythig you do gets you closer to your goal!

Day 15

I got another conversion. My total earning now is $7.80. This is working. I got this conversion again from my primary offer. I think I should scale up with that offer.

I edited the videos yesterday. I used Animoto to create the video and use WMM to edit it. I uploaded the videos with proxy. =)
I can't create more accounts but I manage to twist it.

I uploaded 7 videos for my offer today.

Guys, I will not be able to update this thread for sometime, but I will do update this as often as I can, I am a little bit busy in school. In my future post, I will add content locking in my venture in youtube. =)

Again so good man well done, why can't you make more accounts? i know some people sell them quite cheaply!

XD.... good luck bro! and to me! want to make that dream come true!

Good Luck man with your Journey...hope you get success

There is a problem with my net connection at the moment. Will make this thread alive again when I fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back