The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[CPA] How to make HQ landing pages for free!

blog2show

MASTER.Z
affiliate
Here are the steps ;) i'll add a demo of what i made fom these steps later:cool::cool:

1) Go To Blogger.com
2) Make a new blog (choose a name/address & choose Picture Window Template)
3) Click "Creat a Blog!" button
4) Now go to your blog's dashboard >Layout tab & disable or remove "About Me" / " Blog Archive" / "Navbar"
5) Edit the posts widget & disable everything just don't disable these options = "5 comments" / "Show share buttons" & click Save button
6) Now go to Template > Customize > Advanced & make everything transparent but not text.
7) Go to google images & find a good background related to your niche size: 1920X1080 (download it)
8) go to Template > Customize > Background & upload your background & click done
9) go to Template > Customize > Layout & choose 1st option in Body layout & 2nd in footer layout.
10) Go to Template > Customize > Advanced > Custom CSS & paste this code:
Quote:
#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align:center !important;}
& save settings
11) Go to any free logo generator website for logo like: Logo Design and Name Generator or Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator or you can use any logo of your choice make a good logo & download it.
12) Go To your blog's dashboard > Layout & edit Header.
13) Upload the logo from your PC & choose the "instead of logo & description" option & click save button.

Congratulations!!

You have successfully made an HQ free blog

The question I always have when I read about using Blogger as a landing page: does Google allow that, or will they block/sandbox/ban/whatever you?

Saw some posts about this on "the other" forum, and the bottom line was that it was extremely ill-advised and unnecessary. There's a bunch of horror stories where people's entire google accounts have been blocked and blogs have been deleted.

There are quite a few non-Google affiliated free hosts that let you run php/mySQL sites on subdomains - good enough to host your landing and squeeze pages without fear of "teh Googles".

Bottom line, if you have to use a free resource, don't use Blogger.

I highly recommend using your own server (VPS). It's important to keep your content on your own servers and when your content is on any site not controlled by you, be sure it's a respected site that won't garner any risk.

Hi, I followed the steps but for some reason I still have this black box. How do I remove it?

yIVWgsN.jpg

hey thanks indeed for sharing this methods. Its really an easier one... there is no doubt in the fact that a great landing page comes up with great end results. There are several online and offline tools available too but the most common problem with them is their own link that appears almost everywhere and quite noticeably

MI
Back