The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Cpa from europe

colan

affiliate
Hello.

Im from sweden.

Im skeptical and worried about working with this business.

Im worried that if I join cpa network that there is problem when Im getting paid because im from europe.
Is there problems in the way?

and if I pay a traffic source and I want refound, can that be a problem?
for example: leadimpact?

Im skeptical and worried about working with this business.

This is no way to begin a business. If you are going to start a business from a position of fear, then you are going to have trouble taking action every step of the way which usually results in failure. I suggest you consider that this is a multi-billion dollar industry and you have to decide if you are in or you are out.

Im worried that if I join cpa network that there is problem when Im getting paid because im from europe.
Is there problems in the way?

The networks pay for performance, quality performance. They don't decide to not pay someone because of the country in which they reside.

and if I pay a traffic source and I want refound, can that be a problem?
for example: leadimpact?

Why would you plan on getting a refund? Yes, many do offer returns and some do not. The ones that do will have penalties and fees for withdrawal of funds from an ad account.

After reading your three threads, you have demonstrated that you are planning on failing and not succeeding. I am not convinced you are committed to this new business of yours. Everything you write shows that you want to have the ability to leave the business and you have not asked one question about how to design your business, or how to develop your business, or any other of the most important questions about succeeding in this business.

All you have stated is you are skeptical, can you get refunds, will you get paid, etc. These are not the important questions of someone committed to their respective new Affiliate Marketing business.

true said!
But I have a friend of mine that I have learnt alot from. I know the basics of the busniness. But the industry is big, I recently startade and I have alot to learn. I realise that I have start to learn. Im counting to do misstakes and it will not go good because im learning and im willing to pay for my misstakes, thats how u improve.
But for leadimpact, u have to deposit 1000 dollar, and that is alot of money and Im not gonna spend that much. Like max 200 for now.

Anyway, how is this industry?
Alot of people making this as a living?
Im interested in learning.

MI
Back