The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA campaign - $100 per per day

danialves12347

affiliate
While running a cpa campaign, how long did it take to start making $100 a day, how long have you been in CPA? Plus anything else that you consider relevant.

As far as my personal experience is concerned, it took me more than 6 months to reach at this landmark. Simply, you require hardwork and pure dedication for your own work..

While running a cpa campaign, how long did it take to start making $100 a day, how long have you been in CPA? Plus anything else that you consider relevant.

I mean I was doing $100 a day decently quickly but it was the combination of lots and lots of smaller campaigns, not one big campaign. I did a lot of mass campaigns, where each would only be making a few bucks a day but I had dozens or hundreds of them.

I was doing $100/day in Cpa the first month. I had some really good people point me in a good direction and that is what a lot of people need in this industry. Hit me up and maybe I can point you in a solid direct too!;)

I was doing $100/day in Cpa the first month. I had some really good people point me in a good direction and that is what a lot of people need in this industry. Hit me up and maybe I can point you in a solid direct too!;)

How is this possible for a newbie? In other words what would be the budget required (starting budget)
in order to sustain campaigns like this, scale them up, etc, in order to get to this level within 30 to 45 days.

For example I see a lot of people say they started small with $100 or so, maybe $200 some even less, and just
ran small campaigns and scaled them up.

But from what I have seen many CPA companies, make a new person wait 4 to 6 weeks, to get paid, until I guess they can verify that their traffic is legit. Given this circumstance, wouldnt you need like $3000 or so to start with , for an initial budget in order to get to $100/day within 30 days or so? since you could not use any money yet made in previous campaigns since that money has not yet been paid out? and you are waiting for payment

thats my question I guess, I dont understand the timetable, intital budget requirements, if your goal was this amount /day in that period of time

Well if you take notes from PPC guides you can use really 10 or 20 bucks to filter out what keywords would work for you if you plan on spending money on advertising.

There are a lot of networks that will pay weekly or bi-weekly for just a small threshold. If you don't have a big budget and can't hit that amount with PPC at first then it's ok. There are a lot of other methods that you should look into.

If you join a network that pays like net-30 you can ask your affiliate manager to possibly pay you sooner. Explain your just trying to scale up a PPC campaign that could make you a lot more.

Rather than aiming for an amount per day, how about you try to make your first $1k? See what methods you liked and what made the most for the least amount of work if you don't have a lot of time and try to scale that up. There's no RIGHT way to make money.

How is this possible for a newbie? In other words what would be the budget required (starting budget)
in order to sustain campaigns like this, scale them up, etc, in order to get to this level within 30 to 45 days.

For example I see a lot of people say they started small with $100 or so, maybe $200 some even less, and just
ran small campaigns and scaled them up.

But from what I have seen many CPA companies, make a new person wait 4 to 6 weeks, to get paid, until I guess they can verify that their traffic is legit. Given this circumstance, wouldnt you need like $3000 or so to start with , for an initial budget in order to get to $100/day within 30 days or so? since you could not use any money yet made in previous campaigns since that money has not yet been paid out? and you are waiting for payment

thats my question I guess, I dont understand the timetable, intital budget requirements, if your goal was this amount /day in that period of time
6 weeks for a payment? Leave/ Most are net 15 if you aren't pulling in big numbers. Weekly if you're pulling a few k and for trusted affiliates, I know of some networks that pay you daily if you hit 10k+, but that will obviously take time. $100 a week took me about 2 weeks, but that was with guidance from a very knowledgeable friend. Also $500 is a good starting number for it.

6 weeks for a payment? Leave/ Most are net 15 if you aren't pulling in big numbers. Weekly if you're pulling a few k and for trusted affiliates, I know of some networks that pay you daily if you hit 10k+, but that will obviously take time. $100 a week took me about 2 weeks, but that was with guidance from a very knowledgeable friend. Also $500 is a good starting number for it.

I know a good chunk of networks that will pay you biweekly if your account has at least $100...

banners
Back