The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official CPA Beyond [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cpabeyond

Hello Everybody! Hope everyone is doing well.

The benefits of working with CPA Beyond include the following, but are not limited to:
• Daily payments (no fees)
• Weekly payments (no fees)
• High EPC offers that have stable EPC's
• A variety of payment options and expedited payments

CPA Beyond Delivers Full Scalability For All Campaigns, Our #1 Value is commitment,

CPA Beyond is a marketing network. Our private network includes PPC/PPV marketers, email marketers, search engine marketers, and media buyers. We seek to help high volume affiliates hone their campaigns for maximum scalability and extraordinary quality. We generate the highest payouts for the top converting offers but, because our network is private, we preserve the best quality in lead generation.

We know that if our affiliates are successful, we're successful, so we make support part of our business. We're available all day every day to work with them, and we know that we're not done when the campaign starts. We stay with them, from initiation to implementation to scaling to refinement and, ultimately, success.

CPA Beyond has the right tools for any kind of campaign. With almost unlimited choices of Health and Beauty, Insurance, Dating Offers, Education, Email Submits, Zip Submits, and Business options, we help affiliates build solid campaigns and achieve superior results. And once the campaign is underway, we stay with them and help them sharpen it, and then scale it, for even better results.

Solid campaigns mean high payouts for converting offers, and that's how we measure results. Our fast weekly payments, better converting offer rates, and higher payouts for those offers ensure that our affiliates build highly profitable campaigns.

At CPA Beyond, we build mutually beneficial and profitable partnerships with our affiliates. Whatever the campaign, we work together with our affiliates from start to finish. We offer fast weekly payments. We offer 24/7 support. We are ready today to bring any campaign to full scalability and beyond!

Attachments

• cpabeyond.png
    cpabeyond.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 23,829
Hey guys! From today I am a new affiliate manager at CPA Beyond. If you have any questions or problems feel free and contact me over Skype: DarioCPABeyond or email: dario@cpabeyond.com

Last edited:
That`s for sure,K!^^ This forum is my second home:)

Check out:
2918 - Beyond.com - The Career Network
2919 - Job.com - US - Email

Daily Payments on Quality Traffic

I just want to post here this.
I had some problems with my Skype: DarioCPABeyond
and all of my contacts gone.
So feel free and add me again.

If you have french traffic for eDates,hit me up!
We are able to pay weekly on it:ninja: Also don`t forget my Skype ID: DarioCPABeyond

Just to update our thread here, we got finally Anastasia dating offers.

AmoLatina - Latina Dating
AmoLatina Per Lead Top Offer - US, UK, CA, AU
AmoLatina Top Offer
AnastasiaDate - Asian Dating
AnastasiaDate - Russian Dating
AnastasiaDate Sale
AnastasiaDate Top Offer
AsianDate - Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Norway, Iceland, Finland, Sweden
AsianDate Mobile
AsianDate Top Offer

More adult/dating offers are live now, check out these offers:

Be2 UK
Be2 Poland
Be2 Chile
C-date Germany
C-date Denmark
C-date Norway (HOT 20$ payout rate)
C-date Spain
C-date Switzerland
Erovie Australia
& much more!

We`ve just launched our official CPA Beyond Skype group! If you have an account with us, feel free and contact me so I can add you to group. Also don`t forget weekly payments and more than 400 offers!

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back