monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CPA Arbitrage ?

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by prosida, Jan 11, 2015.

1. prosida

prosida Affiliate affiliate

Hi Guys,
    I was just wondering if the following would work: Lets say I am registered with cpa network 1 as a publisher, and promote a offer. Now I sign up to cpa network 2 as a advertiser, now I get publishers from cpa network 2 to promote my cpa network 1 offer for me. Basically getting other affiliates to promote a cpa offer on my behalf even though the offer they are promoting is simply a cpa offer from another network. You would then take a small percentage from the whole thing say 2-3%. I see nothing wrong with this approach its simply applying arbitrage, please comment on this...thanks!

2. monetizer
  3. shreedharcva

shreedharcva Affiliate affiliate

This is called Re-Brokerage.
    90% of genuine networks dont support this .

1. Affiliate Source Network will not accept as this would compete with their campaigns.
    2. Ad networks may accept but will ask higher fixed CPA payout per app . You have to bargain like hell.
    3. Ad networks need you to signup a IO with them for atleast $2k-$5k, only if you are a agency (not individual advertiser).

I will be discussing all these in my Guild, you are most welcome to join.

internalsoul and servandosilva like this.
  4. Deborah Bamidele

Deborah Bamidele Affiliate affiliate

Wow, I never knew that something like this even existed. Why not just start with incentive offers? It's not so complicated. And you can ask for help around the forum.

5. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

6. affiliate

affiliate Affiliate affiliate

yeah there is a way some where too do this, mainly by starting your own cpa network and working with the networks too see if they will support you

7. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

Actually, some networks especially on this and you don't need to get better payouts or special/exclusive offers.

However, keep in mind your ROI won't be as high as you can achieve it with your own ideas and promoting specific offers.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI