The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA Arbitrage ?

prosida

affiliate
Hi Guys,
I was just wondering if the following would work: Lets say I am registered with cpa network 1 as a publisher, and promote a offer. Now I sign up to cpa network 2 as a advertiser, now I get publishers from cpa network 2 to promote my cpa network 1 offer for me. Basically getting other affiliates to promote a cpa offer on my behalf even though the offer they are promoting is simply a cpa offer from another network. You would then take a small percentage from the whole thing say 2-3%. I see nothing wrong with this approach its simply applying arbitrage, please comment on this...thanks!

This is called Re-Brokerage.
90% of genuine networks dont support this .

1. Affiliate Source Network will not accept as this would compete with their campaigns.
2. Ad networks may accept but will ask higher fixed CPA payout per app . You have to bargain like hell.
3. Ad networks need you to signup a IO with them for atleast $2k-$5k, only if you are a agency (not individual advertiser).

I will be discussing all these in my Guild, you are most welcome to join.

Wow, I never knew that something like this even existed. Why not just start with incentive offers? It's not so complicated. And you can ask for help around the forum.

yeah there is a way some where too do this, mainly by starting your own cpa network and working with the networks too see if they will support you

Actually, some networks especially on this and you don't need to get better payouts or special/exclusive offers.

However, keep in mind your ROI won't be as high as you can achieve it with your own ideas and promoting specific offers.

Very interesting idea! Could you just strike up a deal with the bloggers and create your own arbitrage?

E.g. CPA offer is a paleo cookbook paying $1 for every opt-in. You talk to paleo blog owners and offer them 40c for every opt in, then provide them with banners and the link... You keep 60c (or whatever percentage works in the beginning) rinse and repeat.

Any thoughts on this?

OR... (Sorry I'm on a roll lol) What about this ...

1. Find a CPA offer about a specific niche (for this example lets say the survival niche)

e.g. this one is $20 CPA ...

upload_2017-8-4_0-54-29.png

2. Use a tool like buzzsumo or ahref's content explorer tool to find the top most shared/engaged blog posts in relation to the topic.

upload_2017-8-4_0-55-53.png

High shares on FB.

3. use sniply or backly type tools and add a call to action on those specific blog posts of high interest to your target audience (ideally something that agitates the problem, pain or concern like the above offer).

End result looks something like this:

upload_2017-8-4_1-11-7.png

4. Post these interesting or helpful articles in related social groups or forums with genuine thoughts and opinions and ask what they think.

E.g.
upload_2017-8-4_1-13-9.png

upload_2017-8-4_1-13-35.png

upload_2017-8-4_1-13-54.png

Basically, you're leveraging from

a. an existing congregation of people passionate about that niche
b. other peoples targeted and high-value content
c. offering something of interest to those that have engaged with the content

The main thing is not doing this in a spammy or annoying way. They should be useful quality content/posts you're sharing with the right audience and your call to action is just supplemental to that.

Wouldn't take long to setup enough posts for a week and can be continuously done with little effort. I wrote this post in about 5 minutes so excuse me if anything isn't relevant (I think the blog post could be better selected for example more targeted to the audience) but it was just to show a rough example of the process more than anything. There is endless room for variation of the market/offer/delivery/content.

Just a fun idea I wanted to share BUT, I've never tried it. Haha. So if you see a major problem with this plan please let me know.

Last edited:
MI
Back