The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPA/Affiliate Networks Requirements

alesh84

affiliate
Hi, I have created a site few days ago, now I haven't traffic. Can you say me if CPA or Affiliate Networks needs a minimum number of visits to accept my site?

Before I search a Network is better to have a lot of traffic?

Thanks

Hi, I have created a site few days ago, now I haven't traffic. Can you say me if CPA or Affiliate Networks needs a minimum number of visits to accept my site?

Thanks

What kind of traffic are you going to buy so we know which networks are better for you?

If you're doing SEO most mobile networks won't approve you, but others might.

My niche is android app and games, so what do you recommend? both as source traffic and as mobile networks?

Thanks

Thanks

@alesh84 if your site is good with a good number of visitors , you can be accepted by any network. We AdSenceMedia.com also can accept you.

Thanks.

So wait you can make a desktop landing page that can be used as a mobile page too? Then start using mobile campaigns on that desktop landing page. I assumed you need to do something special to start mobile cpa? Any of you like to team up? I could use a partner.

MI
Back