The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

could you help me pls If i dont have website

First off, welcome to the site - how are you?

Ok to say you don't have a website is fine as 80% of CPA methods can be done without one!

However what you do need is some sort of background to marketing and the techniques used, there are so many methods to CPA - take a look at all the sub forums and maybe pick a traffic source you want to start out with, then ask some question in that forum! Also if you need help once you have found a source you like to get accepted to a decent network just hit me up and ill get that for you.

Actions speak louder than words - act on it!

K makes some good points. Figure out how you want to promote the offers and then you are welcome to join PeerFly. We do not require a website :)

hi guys i am trying to learn cpa system but i dont have website for now.what can i do ?thank you :confused:

Hi Melissa- Welcome to the forum :)

Well I personally don't think that a website is required to register for a network or something ! But having one is surely a plus point ;)

At the place of website just fill in nothing or www-lets-talk-on-phone.com (I use this if putting a website is required :D)

You just need to tell them how you are intending to promote offers or how you will get leads !!

PS: Never try some blackhat tricks if you want to remain in the game !!

Good luck with your progress and feel free to hit me or post a thread here if you need help further :)

Regards
~Sam~

K makes some good points. Figure out how you want to promote the offers and then you are welcome to join PeerFly. We do not require a website :)

Hi Luke! Hope you are having a great day! I have a quick question for you. I am also a newbie without a site(but I have quite a few templates and personal e-mails from domains I own,so no "yahoo" or "hotmail",lol) I have about two years experience online. Would I be a good candidate for Peerfly. I've been laid off for a few months so I am home 24 hours and I eventually made money from marketing a service for Face Book. Any info is greatly appreciated since CPA is a sort of dream of mine to try to master,lol

are you accept newbie i will be work full time from social media e mail market i can use ads and i am learning traffic ..etc if you say yes i am jumping :)

You definitely dont need a website to get into most networks. The most important thing is honesty and if your new, a drive/ambitious attitude and thirst for new information. Dating is definitely one of my personal fav verticals and what my network specializes in. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions Mel and Id be happy to help you out! Merry Xmas all!

banners
Back