The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

cost-6$ income-56$

kerbeross

affiliate
Hey Everyone.
I'm new to affiliate marketing.
My first campaign targeted a really small country, that's why i had to stop it, at list i managed to brake even with that campaign.
My second campaign so far is much more success, as you can see in the screenshots.
FB ad cost - 24 NIS which are less than 6$
Conversions - 7
Income- 56$
Profit- 50$

And that all happened in less than 24 hours.

Strategy-
I'm targeting a euro country, male only (those are the only acceptable leads),specific age group (20 years gap), one FB interest, desktops only (my lander is not ready for mobile).
I'm using one landing page.

I want to scale up-
-I want to build more landing page and split test.
-I want to go into other countries, which means making new landing pages in other langueges.

My Problem-
I'm using WIX as a platform for my landing page, and it has a few problems-
its limited to one page, and it's really slow.
just a piece of statistics real quick:
one second of loading time for landing page, is worth 1/8 % of conversion rate
Wix has the worst lading times ever
use gtmetrix.com to measure loading speed for your pages. it needs to be not more than 1.5 seconds, and my speed at wix is 3.8.

What can I Do
I have a friend that installed wordpress on his server for me, but i don't fell comfortable to build landers over wordpress.
I'm thinking of learning seriously how to code HTML5 and CSS, but i have only 2 hours a day to this all business, sometimes less, and i don't want to lose time.

What do you say
Do you have any platform to build multiple fast landing pages for free (or for low fees)?
Should i just put all my time in learning how to code?
How can I mu current campaign?

Thanks to all!!

14.2.15 boom.png

Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many ways to create landing pages for free, depends on the complexity.
Ping me to my Skype: sharonhod and I'll be glad to assist you.

Hey guys!

Thanks for replying.
I had to turn my WIX landing page into HTML because the loading time was 3.8 seconds, and that's a lot.
I hired a freelancer on Odesk, with a cheap budget i got a HTML replica, 1.4 sec loading time.
Any way, I'm posting the results and payment to the traffic, i turned out to have a 300$ profit in seven days, from last Friday to this Friday.
2598-989f9f1088bf91085f0e03019f9dbe21.jpg
Currency is NIS and that about 100$

2599-6f3aa7807982f57f8f595868ec9f921a.jpg

I'll tell you truth, I really fell like I could have done better.
I'm marketing this offer to a specific country, desktops only, that's not a lot of traffic.
Actually during the week, i had to bid less on traffic, cause i wasn't getting real good results.
I think my problem is that i'm still not tracking this campaign with Voluum.
I just can't figure out how to set up Facebook as my traffic source properly.
I mean facebook only gives me a postback pixel, and in Voluum the traffic source set up requires URL parameters. where do I get those?
Maybe @servandosilva could help?

I'm preparing a great mobile landing page for this offer, and aafter i'm going to set up trucking i'll be able to run multiple campaigns, different countries and different device, and make 300 a day instead of 300 a week.
I'm really thankful for this forum, with out i probably wouldn't earn that money so quickly.

Please continue to answer and reach out!
Thanks.

Attachments

• PAYMENT21.2.15done.png
    PAYMENT21.2.15done.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 143
  • Money21.2.15.PNG
    Money21.2.15.PNG
    5.7 KB · Views: 83
Hello bro.
Nice results. Setting up Facebook on Voluum doesn't require any additional info. They don't provide S2S postback and they don't have dynamic tokens, so setting it up is just a matter of adding the name and that's it.

Hey @servandosilva , thanks for your help.
I still don't get it.
I want Voluum to track a few campaigns i'm running on facebook, with the same offer.
I want the conversion ping that comes from my affiliate network to appear on voluum next to the facebook's campaign/adgroup details, i mean to know from which country and age this conversion came from.
Am I misunderstanding something?
Thanks!

Facebook doesnt have any token for you to pass through.
I would create multiple campaigns for each age group.
Inside voluum setup facebook as a traffic with one parameter - creative and manually assign each ad a value like ad1, ad2, etc so you will know which ad brought the conversion.

Guy's just wanted you to know I've been working with a great young freelancer from Bangladesh, he's 21, and he's a hard working genius!
He built me a mobile lander, with user's location detector, timer, and javascript that interacts with the user - all at a surprisingly cheap price.
If someone's interested in his Odesk's user details, just PM me, cause i'm not sure i'm allowed to post his name.
Next week i'll post this lander results, hopefully it will be gooood..
enjoy!

congrats!
I am happy to see here friends from my country :D

I am also new in this area..I used to earn from SEO+YT... am now moving to mobile marketing...

I will sure learn a lot from you... continue to update!

P.S. you can add me on skype: chenmoryosef16

and again good luck!

banners
Back