The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cool Mum From London

adsmart

affiliate
Hi,
My name is Gloria, I'm a single mum and i live in London... On mothers day my son kiss me and wish me "Happy Mothers Day Mum" and on father's day he hugs me and wish "Happy Fathers Day Mum", he has dubbed me "The Coolest Mum In London", is that cool or what?...

I study part time at Birkbeck University London and I have been trying to market online for a while with very little success but learnt some valuable lessons on the subject, got me some new tools and looking to get some traffic, looking to become a successful internet marketer, give my son a better lifestyle and help others to succeed online...

Thanks

Hi Gloria, and welcome to the forum!

It's great to see that you are getting involved with others who are also trying to make money online! There are plenty of people here who are successful and in my experience they are willing to help you clarify the things you may be wondering about, as long as you ask questions! :)

What have you been doing so far, and do you have any idea of what approach you want to pursue next?

Don't be afraid to ask questions. Many users here are beginners (myself included), and those who aren't have been at some point. Even the pro's have been where you are now :)

All the best to you and your son. Hope to see more of you around these threads!

Last edited:
Seems like you are a Great Mom !

If you will read, learn, be smart and take action, you will be able to buy most of the things your Son wants and needs, and even buy something you have desired for yourself.

Good Luck in you Journey !

Klayne

banners
Back