The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Content marketing topics to reach affiliates

wpjobz

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I have an affiliate campaign on my website and wanted to start doing content marketing to attract new quality affiliates.

I provide managed WordPress maintenance and support services so I would like to attract affiliates who have a relationship with small to medium business' who use WordPress for their business websites.

Does anyone have suggestions for what some good topics would be. Even some general suggestions for content marketing to affiliates would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott.

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @wpjobz !

I have an affiliate campaign on my website and wanted to start doing content marketing to attract new quality affiliates.

Does this mean you currently have affiliates and you want to add more? Or are you looking to add affiliates for the first time?

I provide managed WordPress maintenance and support services so I would like to attract affiliates who have a relationship with small to medium business' who use WordPress for their business websites.

Are you established in this niche? Do you have testimonials from previous and/or current clients?

Does anyone have suggestions for what some good topics would be. Even some general suggestions for content marketing to affiliates would be appreciated.

Content marketing is a long term business model. Establishing yourself as an authority in the niche you are going to market to is a must. Content marketing requires a great deal of daily research for reporting to the niche with relatively frequent content updates and new content.

If you are looking to attract affiliates to your site, and eventually convince them to work with you, then I don't feel as though you are in need of content marketing as much as you need to develop a position in the industry to sell your service. A service site is typically a different marketing model.

If you are convinced you need to use content marketing to attract affiliate's, then finding content is as simple as researching what affiliates want, specifically in your service niche, and providing them with bleeding edge disseminated reporting.

MI
Back