The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Content Locking]How would you go about doing this?

caseydennison

Affiliate
affiliate
I'm going to put together a website and videos for some plugins that I've made to release to electronic music producers through niche forums. I want to content lock them, but how would YOU do it?

I have the following ideas-

1. Have them optin and then send them a link to the download that has a content locker.
  2. Just have them click a download link and present them with the content locker

Which would you go with, and why?
Any other ideas?

There's a really awesome feature provided by http://www.adworkmedia.com called "product locker"
Here's a demo **YOUR PRODUCT HERE**
It have a really nice and professional looking Locker and it also let you customize it to make it look almost like your website. You can even insert your logo, images of your product and youtube videos like introduction of your product or reviews.
It even let you host file on it though i am not sure about the size limit.
So you have two options host the file and let them complete the offer then download it or make them fill up a form and collect their details after they complete your offer. Hosting the file will save you the hassle though!
While getting their details will help you monetize your clients or visitors furthermore.
I would even suggest you to make your visitors opt in for your mailing list so you can keep them updated with your products updates and future releases and monetize by mailing them cpa offers.
Hope this helps :) Good Luck!

^that

however the opt in is nice as you can then set up a follow up sequence and really market to these guys!

There's a really awesome feature provided by http://www.adworkmedia.com called "product locker"
Here's a demo **YOUR PRODUCT HERE**
It have a really nice and professional looking Locker and it also let you customize it to make it look almost like your website. You can even insert your logo, images of your product and youtube videos like introduction of your product or reviews.
It even let you host file on it though i am not sure about the size limit.
So you have two options host the file and let them complete the offer then download it or make them fill up a form and collect their details after they complete your offer. Hosting the file will save you the hassle though!
While getting their details will help you monetize your clients or visitors furthermore.
I would even suggest you to make your visitors opt in for your mailing list so you can keep them updated with your products updates and future releases and monetize by mailing them cpa offers.
Hope this helps :) Good Luck!

I just signed up with Adwork and just had my file behind a link locker in the description of my video, however, I doubt this will get a very high ctr due to it looking so spammy. That product locker looks really nice. I shall check that out. Thanks!

MI
Back