The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Content for "Coupons,Discounts,Freebies" FB page

Dario

If you would have a FB page about coupons,freebies,discounts where would you find a content/coupons/codes
for your page?
Can you recommend few good sites for coupon related content?

I mean where to find working coupons/codes which I could use with content locking methods?
First to share them directly on page and then make a locked site with working coupon codes.

Do you know any sites where I can find working coupons?

Last edited:
The networks offer freebies and daily deals. Don't know if FB is allowed or not.

Re content for them, I just write it myself. If you're looking for a site with existing content so you can get ideas, Grocery Coupon Network is a good one.

I know there is a site where you can apply for regular type coupons (grocery, etc.), if that's the type you're talking about.

I haven't done any content locking for coupons on my Pages. I'm not sure how I'd feel about locking content that I didn't actually own. However, there are plenty of sources for coupons. Whenever I'm looking for one I go straight to RetailMeNot.

I do, however, do quite a bit of a giveaways and lock participation with the requirement of completing an affiliate offer. I'm about to launch a giveaway tool on FPTraffic. Here's a screenshot of a demo with more info on how it works:

fjd.png

The networks offer freebies and daily deals. Don't know if FB is allowed or not.

Re content for them, I just write it myself. If you're looking for a site with existing content so you can get ideas, Grocery Coupon Network is a good one.

I know there is a site where you can apply for regular type coupons (grocery, etc.), if that's the type you're talking about.

Hi azgold , I am looking into building a coupon site you mention you know of a source to get regular (grocery type coupons) could you share that with me thanks .

Hi azgold , I am looking into building a coupon site you mention you know of a source to get regular (grocery type coupons) could you share that with me thanks .

I did know but can't remember the name. I will try to find it again, be glad to share it. I actually came across it by accident once quite a while ago, so hope I can find it.

Just one word of caution - you will have a TON of competition. There are a lot of sites doing this.

Last edited:
I did know but can't remember the name. I will try to find it again, be glad to share it. I actually came across it by accident once quite a while ago, so hope I can find it.

Just one word of caution - you will have a TON of competition. There are a lot of sites doing this.

Ok thanks azgold will keep a look out for your reply

MI
Back