propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Content for "Coupons,Discounts,Freebies" FB page

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by btmdario, Feb 23, 2014.

1. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

If you would have a FB page about coupons,freebies,discounts where would you find a content/coupons/codes
    for your page?
    Can you recommend few good sites for coupon related content?

I mean where to find working coupons/codes which I could use with content locking methods?
    First to share them directly on page and then make a locked site with working coupon codes.

Do you know any sites where I can find working coupons?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  2. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

The networks offer freebies and daily deals. Don't know if FB is allowed or not.

Re content for them, I just write it myself. If you're looking for a site with existing content so you can get ideas, Grocery Coupon Network is a good one.

I know there is a site where you can apply for regular type coupons (grocery, etc.), if that's the type you're talking about.

3. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

I haven't done any content locking for coupons on my Pages. I'm not sure how I'd feel about locking content that I didn't actually own. However, there are plenty of sources for coupons. Whenever I'm looking for one I go straight to RetailMeNot.

I do, however, do quite a bit of a giveaways and lock participation with the requirement of completing an affiliate offer. I'm about to launch a giveaway tool on FPTraffic. Here's a screenshot of a demo with more info on how it works:

[​IMG]

4. Doodah

Doodah Affiliate affiliate

Hi azgold , I am looking into building a coupon site you mention you know of a source to get regular (grocery type coupons) could you share that with me thanks .

5. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

I did know but can't remember the name. I will try to find it again, be glad to share it. I actually came across it by accident once quite a while ago, so hope I can find it.

Just one word of caution - you will have a TON of competition. There are a lot of sites doing this.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  6. Doodah

Doodah Affiliate affiliate

Ok thanks azgold will keep a look out for your reply

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed