The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

CONFUSED ! HOW TO START ?

sandsnow

affiliate
Hello Everyone,
I'll start by introducing myself, I'm Oussama, 21 years old from Morocco.

I discovered The internet Marketing World Last Summer 2014, it was when I didn't pass the second year of Engineering, and I was depressed to find some kind of job where I can use my creativity and make more money at the same time, a Job that I will enjoy.

So I started Typing The exact same word " How to make money online ". and I stumbeled upon hundreds of researches that didn't provide any value, and didn't lead me anywhere.

Let's just say I spent Months reading and reading and reading.. and watching videos on youtube, and reading again on The warrior forum, but I couldn't take action cause I didn't have any money, Literally, no money at all.

so I kept searching until I found out about fiverr, and I used some stuff like selling basic gigs like "Keyword search", "Explainer videos with powerpoint" , "3D ebook Cover" , when I first started in March, I made $200 The first Month, it was pretty slow, But this Month APRIL, I made over $445 + Another $300 from my returning customers via Paypal.

However, I didn't withdraw any of the money, "what's made on the internet, Stays On the internet.", But WHY? Just because I want to invest in the real deal.

When I first started, I thought that the real business is selling ClickBank products, and Now I'm thinking that it's CPA. I'm really confused and I don't know what to do.

I really need some real help! being independent has always been my dream, and I wanna make it real this year!

MY QUESTIONS :

- How Much do I need to start Investing?
- How and where do I start with Affiliate Marketing? CPA or Clickbank etc..?
- Do I need a mentor? if yes any suggestions ?
and How can I proceed? ( do I have to purchase his program ? )

MY LAST IMPORTANT QUESTION :

- Will the DoJo answer all these questions ? is there any kind of upsells? or i

My Skills :

- Advanced in Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Know how to build landing pages from scratch with Html5 and Css3.

Hi. I think it's just a matter of decide for one thing and concentrate all your efforts on this.

So I would spend some time learning what is all about. The Different options and then set a DAY TO START.

It´s pretty common to choose one path and when the things doesn't function you go after the Next Big Thing. DON'T DO THIS.
Just my two cents.

I foound really helpful some posts here. Sure there are more:
Gold - As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Gold - What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I agree with Ezbren's post, but also if it's a choice between 2 things go with what is something you enjoy, that you don't consider it to be too much work, something you would do for hours because you're into it that much.

How Much do I need to start Investing?
That depends. Start off with a budget. Test. Then expand with you data that you have compiled from tracking.

- How and where do I start with Affiliate Marketing? CPA or Clickbank etc..?
CPA is a huge universe. So relax. Breath. And take the first step. You are in a great place. Ask more questions. Join the DOJO. Then find a traffic source. Test with your budget. And keep taking ACTION.
- Do I need a mentor? if yes any suggestions ?
Yes. Get to know people here. Go to meetups in your area. And make it to a convention in the virtual world. On the other side no. You need to develop your IM skills. This is a great place to get started. People will point you in the right direction.

and How can I proceed? ( do I have to purchase his program ? )
Programs on here can help you out. Just do your due diligence. You have skills already so just take it from there.

- Will the DoJo answer all these questions ? is there any kind of upsells?
The DOJO answers alot of questions. Check it out.

Hello Everyone,
I'll start by introducing myself, I'm Oussama, 21 years old from Morocco.

Hello @sandsnow and welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are happy to have you join us.

so I kept searching until I found out about fiverr, and I used some stuff like selling basic gigs like "Keyword search", "Explainer videos with powerpoint" , "3D ebook Cover" , when I first started in March, I made $200 The first Month, it was pretty slow, But this Month APRIL, I made over $445 + Another $300 from my returning customers via Paypal.

However, I didn't withdraw any of the money, "what's made on the internet, Stays On the internet.", But WHY? Just because I want to invest in the real deal.

Perseverance always wins out. You stuck with it, diving in to the deep end of the pool until you found some solid ground to get things going. Congrats.

When I first started, I thought that the real business is selling ClickBank products, and Now I'm thinking that it's CPA. I'm really confused and I don't know what to do. I really need some real help! being independent has always been my dream, and I wanna make it real this year!

All of that can develop business and positive returns. It is a matter of learning the options in this field of business and selecting one area to focus on in the beginning. All of them can earn you an solid income, and the one you start with is simply where you are going to begin your career. The first area of marketing you choose to move forward with, you must follow through until you master it. The reason for this is that the fundamental basics are the same in all of the areas of marketing. You must learn angles, hooks, a bit of copy writing, mastering a traffic source, mastering a tracker, and mastering a vertical niche. Once you learn to master one of each, you will have the skills to move into and test other areas of marketing. The first leg should take somewhere between two and four months.

Okay, think about a budget. This is a critical step that many new marketers over look and then find themselves not managing investment and income properly. You have to decide what can you afford on a monthly basis and then break down the budget to weekly and daily expenditures.

How and where do I start with Affiliate Marketing? CPA or Clickbank etc..?

First, treat this as a business and never let go of this fact. You are going into business and you need to guard, protect, and grow your business. It is your offspring!

Where you start is a very personal decision you must make. I know you want answers, but you must make the decisions yourself after doing your own research. Never let anyone make your decisions for you. Not ever. You can, however, take the advice of successful marketers and test the advice to prove or disprove the viability of the advice.

Do I need a mentor? if yes any suggestions ?

It is too early in your career, in my opinion, to take on a mentor. A mentor, on average, requires and individual to have skills already developed to a point where advanced skill sets can be nurtured by them.

I also feel this way about any courses you may purchase at this time. I think that with very little effort you will find all of the necessary information for you to get your initial expertise completed right here in this forum. After that, you will be able to conduct a proper consideration for purchasing any course or courses.

How can I proceed? ( do I have to purchase his program ? )

Not yet!

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

Will the DoJo answer all these questions ? is there any kind of upsells?

There is an abundance of great information, case studies, guides, tools, and contributions from fellow Dojo Members who consist of marketers at every level, tool reps. network reps, and traffic reps. There is a single price for the Dojo. Click the banner above to learn more about the Dojo.

My Skills :

- Advanced in Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Know how to build landing pages from scratch with Html5 and Css3.

This gives you a head start in many ways. Anyone that has these skills has a leg up in the biz, especially when first starting out.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

Hi. I think it's just a matter of decide for one thing and concentrate all your efforts on this. So I would spend some time learning what is all about. The Different options and then set a DAY TO START.

Good advice.

It´s pretty common to choose one path and when the things doesn't function you go after the Next Big Thing. DON'T DO THIS.

YES!

Everyone should read through these two threads, absolutely!

I agree with Ezbren's post, but also if it's a choice between 2 things go with what is something you enjoy, that you don't consider it to be too much work, something you would do for hours because you're into it that much.

There is a split in the marketing world about this. One camp says do what you enjoy, the others say learn to enjoy what you are doing. I come from the latter. I believe that when you experience the glee and satisfaction that comes from your first sustainable success in this industry, then you will suddenly be filled with joy because you will realize in that moment that your initial success has paved the way for you to find enjoyment in virtually any of the areas of this industry.

That depends. Start off with a budget. Test. Then expand with you data that you have compiled from tracking.

CPA is a huge universe. So relax. Breath. And take the first step. You are in a great place. Ask more questions. Join the DOJO. Then find a traffic source. Test with your budget. And keep taking ACTION.

Excellent advice!

Do I need a mentor? if yes any suggestions ?
Get to know people here. Go to meetups in your area. And make it to a convention in the virtual world. On the other side no. You need to develop your IM skills. This is a great place to get started. People will point you in the right direction.

This is critical advice! Great advice!

How can I proceed? ( do I have to purchase his program ? )
Programs on here can help you out. Just do your due diligence. You have skills already so just take it from there.

- Will the DoJo answer all these questions ? is there any kind of upsells?
The DOJO answers alot of questions. Check it out.

I agree 100%

Last edited:
so It's been only 24 hours, and here I am looking forward to create my own success story!

I spent the whole night reading the threads created by the new members, and the old ones, and I have to say that I learned a lot, and I kind of see clearer!

Thank you Ezbern, Twilight, Razrus5.

and especially TjTutor, I checked Your threads, and I learned a lot from them, that's some great value that most of the gurus out there charge hundreds of dollars for! so thank you for that.

I will definitely join the DoJo, Once I get my Mindset straight! I might have to meditate for that.

banners
Back