The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Comprehensive SEO tool

C

clickroverninjas

Hello fellow Dojo members.

My name is George and I manage a large portion of the search engine analysis and site structure work here at Click Rover. I just wanted to share with you what I have found to be one of the more comprehensive tools for quickly reviewing a webpage and getting a nice in depth view of what may be helping, or hurting your efforts. The great thing about this tool is that it allows you the same level of insight for your competitors as well. It also happens to be free.

The tool is located within the Chrome web store for certain, but as many items within the extension database it appears to simply add a link to the Seorchdotue web page.

Give it a go, just plug in your site url along with a keyword and off you go. Seorch will break down your meta tags/descriptions, page titles, keyword usage, content length, internal and external links, and so much more.

This is not a serp monitoring service, this is meant for in depth insight into the overall design structure of your pages. I have personally found it helpful as I can double check a page and see if anything slipped my mind during the build process.

Enjoy!

MI
Back