The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Compliant Lead Opt-In Form Platform Help

BHyde

affiliate
I'm starting my first PPL project and I could use some help on selecting the best platform or platform stack to work out of. I have a good web property set up in the home improvement space generating decent national US traffic, and I've found someone that'll run a 100 lead pilot PPL with me. It's an older HTML site and I could use one of the email marketing platforms like Mailchimp, CC, Aweber, etc..or could I use something like Hubspots free CRM and form builder? I've looked at some of the larger platforms directly related to affiliate marketing, but the prices are out of my budget for starting out. I'd like to build a proper foundation/process that has a decent ability to scale as time moves on.

Does anyone have any suggestions and/or advice for someone starting out with lead gen related to lead capture, management, and distribution platform(s)? I'd like to keep the initial monthly costs down if possible, and if that means migrating in the future I can live with that. I would just like to try and avoid landmines I'm too novice to see.

What I've been able to compile for compliance requirements:
  • Leads need to be TCPA compliant - need opt-in/explicit consent from lead to call them
  • I contact form submissions IP's
  • Disclaimers, privacy, TOS, etc
  • One of the lead buyers mentioned something about video recordings of lead submissions?
Any help would be appreciated!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

'free' is generally limited features and volume --I would consider what the basic offering will cost --and if that seems acceptable. Most can scale --at a price.
Just cobble it together for now, get something working decently and see what the real volume and needs will be.

Design your 'system' in a modular fashion so you can replace the "cogs" as you find better solutions.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

'free' is generally limited features and volume --I would consider what the basic offering will cost --and if that seems acceptable. Most can scale --at a price.
Just cobble it together for now, get something working decently and see what the real volume and needs will be.

Design your 'system' in a modular fashion so you can replace the "cogs" as you find better solutions.
Thank you for your reply, and you're right I shouldn't be getting hung up on this at this stage. Thank you for the advice, I'll keep it modular. :)

Don't sweat the small shit -- see if you can make it work OK then improve it.
mission creep is the biggest enemy in any development planning and approval. In the long view: Whatever you accept and place in beta (or a<=>b testing) production will always need to be tweaked or partially rewritten. When you get too picky it takes forever ;)
and that's exactly what was happening. Got forms up yesterday. Thanks for reeling me back in!

Don't sweat the small shit -- see if you can make it work OK then improve it.
Mission creep is the biggest enemy in any development planning and approval. In the long view: Whatever you accept and place in beta (or a<=>b testing) production will always need to be tweaked or partially rewritten. When you get too picky it takes forever ;)

Last edited:
MI
Back