The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Completely Automate Your Social Media

JH1nz

I thought I would share something I've been using for a while with the community, that has really helped me save a ton of time and work in my marketing efforts. Some of you may know about it already but for those who don't, this is a valuable tool.

I have been using a platform called: IFTTT.com, or If This, Than That.
CX7agSh.jpg
Basically, you can connect all of your apps/social media accounts together, and create what's called "recipes". These recipes are actions that happen when you perform a certain task for example, you can create a recipe for Facebook and Twitter, so that "IF" you post a status update on Facebook, "Then" IFTTT automatically sends a tweet of your status update to Twitter.
borNfyx.jpg

IFTTT has most social media apps i.e. Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram to name a few.

vMBhKWC.png
Just use your imagination here with all of the possibilities. It's totally free to sign up.
I highly recommend everyone check this out. IFTTT - Connect The Apps You Love

Last edited:
I knew about IFTTT but I was slightly confused about it. All those apps...how does it work with gmail and phone calls, for example?

I knew about IFTTT but I was slightly confused about it. All those apps...how does it work with gmail and phone calls, for example?
Im not sure how or if that works as I've not used any recipes for Gmail. On the website, they have a list of popular recipes created by other users, you can browse through and see if you find something interesting.

I am hearing this for the very first time. I have never gotten an oppotunity to work with an automated system for the social media platforms. In fact I am deeping into this just to be able to have a clear understanding and see how I can be able to implement it in my day to day task.

MI
Back