The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

COMPLETE Newbie wants to make money online. Ebook recommendations?

rjohncx

affiliate
So I am a complete newbie. I know nothing nothing about making money online. Any ebooks out there that can help me? I know about screw95 do you guys recommend it?

There are going to be many sources that will help you. I would pick one and go with it. there is no one way to go about it and they all have their individual merits. this site has a newbie 411 guide you may want to check out as well. Most AM (account managers) with networks you work with should be able to guide you in the right direction. That is what they (we) are there for.

1. Go ahead and read K's Newbie411 guide. That will teach you the basics of CPA marketing.

2. Pick a traffic source (stick to it till you know in and outs of it)

3. Search around the forum for guides, case studies, or follow-alongs for the traffic source you have chosen and start reading to get the basic idea about the traffic source like what kind offers, landing pages, etc.

4. Talk to your AM, and ask for their top performing offers EPCs and Volume.

5. Choose an offer, brainstorm angles to promote it, and create 2-3 landing pages to test.

6. Create a follow along on Affiliate Fix so that others can help you and it will also keep you motivated.

Good Luck!

banners
Back