The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Commission Gateway [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackfin

affiliate
CommissionGateway.com is not just a Leading CPA network but also, a full-service online marketing and advertising company specializing in Cost-Per-Action (CPA, CPL, CPC) campaigns. We develop and implement Internet marketing campaigns designed to get you the best results for your money. CommissionGateway’s experience comes from working with some of the largest and most successful companies on the web.Our superior customer service levels have set the benchmark for affiliate marketing. Our goal is to set ourselves apart from industry standards. We are extremely confident we will earn your business, loyalty, and trust. It is not simply our goal to establish a business relationship, but to maintain and grow a long lasting business venture with your best interest always at the forefront.CommissionGateway provides a powerful proprietary affiliate platform for it’s qualified publishers. Our publishers will benefit from the industries highest payouts, top converting offers, largest selection of campaigns and customized payout plans(ask your manager for details). Our dedicated affiliate managers will help you succeed in all of your Marketing endeavors, but also assists its merchants in seeking the most effective way to generate conversions.

Attachments

• commissiongateway.png
    commissiongateway.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 606
I just wanted to reach out and say that we are happy to be a part of AffiliateFix. New site looks great. Below are some of our top offers for Email right now. Ill be back later today with a few that are doing well for Direct Response. Have a great day and look forward to working with you guys.

AOL/Gmail/Yahoo/MSN/Hotmail

Degrees.info 6.2% EPC 1.87
[DATING] Our Time - 7.2% EPC .46
[EDU] Herzing 2.6% EPC 1.06
[SOLAR] Solar America 12.4% EPC 1.01
My TimeShare 7.6% EPC .99
[SOLAR] US Solar 14% EPC .93
[DIET] CPC Pure Garcinia 100% EPC .75
[DENTAL] 1800 Dentist 10.9% EPC .71
Instant Checkmate 2.9% EPC .71
[DIET] Healthy Choice Garcinia 1.0% EPC .60

Hit me up and we can provide custom creatives and proven subject/from lines

Thanks,

websiteking Yes we have H&P offers. PM me and we can discuss.

mnmb123 Please PM what your email address is and ill get you approved.

Thanks

Just got set up with Chris and Lauren - started to work with the network and nothing but good things to say so far....amazing as they have some wicked host and post offers that suit me and Andy to the ground! Can't wait to start properly pushing with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back