The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Commenting and answering questions

ohwarrior

affiliate
I am trying to get something going with Trustjacker but having hard time finding good traffic sources and I don't want to spam Twitter and Facebook.I

have been commenting on blogs and articles

as well as answering questions on Yahoo and dropping links but haven't seen much traffic. I was just wondering the best way to go about it. Like

should I look for questions that have been answered a certain number of times etc. Thanks to all

Can you post a link to this site? I tried doing a search in the search engines, but I got a page that said something about affiliate links being obsolete. Didn't know if that was the site.

Let's start with your audience. Who is this product for? You go where your potential customers/subscribers are.

Once you have an idea of who your customers are, then you can start building a marketing campaign.

For example, a great place to market online is forums. There are forums for everything. You can find several forums, put your link in your resource box and promote that way.

Once you post your site, I'll have a better idea of how to market this. How about we design a marketing plan for this product? We may also be able to find out why you're not getting much traffic, or why that traffic isn't coverting, ok?

MI
Back