monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Collect Emails.

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by FKolon, Jan 29, 2012.

1. FKolon

FKolon Affiliate affiliate

Hello
    I am new to this forum and want to know that; Is there any method that i can collect more than 1k emails?
    I really need that.

2. monetizer
  3. Agent316

Agent316 Affiliate affiliate

need also working emails address

4. JohnCPAAlpha

JohnCPAAlpha Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Yes there is but scrapped emails are not as good as targeted emails. Scrape box has an add-on that allows you to harvest emails from webpages.

5. FKolon

OK. I could try that way for my needed. Thank Patrick.

6. Sharier

Sharier Affiliate affiliate

Yeah, I know that a lots people have in this who sells email account. You can contact from them.

7. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Scraping/harvesting emails is bad practice IMO. Your best bet is to build your own managed list using services like Aweber.

8. Jaccy

Jaccy Affiliate affiliate

Add a subscribe form to collect more emails from your customers.

9. FKolon

Thanks for informing abut effect of Scraping/harvesting emails.

10. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

This.

Sending out unsolicitited emails to addresses you have scraped is actually illegal and considered spam.

Build up a quality double opt in (meaning they have to confirm their email addresses) list with a service like Aweber.

Not only is this the totally legit way to do email marketing but you'll also get much fewer complaints (people flagging your emails as spam... NOT GOOD) and much fewer bounces (emails send to fake/invalid/not current addresses... also bad!).

11. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Good point, great to see you back on the site bro! Maybe a nice guide by yourself explaining how to do this would be great :)

12. cpaalpha

cpaalpha Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

You never want to send unsolicited emails to anybody. Not only is it illegal but it will get you kicked off of an offer and possibly your earnings forfeited.
    If you do get complained on then your host gets a copy, you, and the network. You have to send your opt-in information in to prove that you had permission to email to these people.

13. FKolon

Your suggestion is accepted...

14. ninoisme

ninoisme Affiliate affiliate

Build your list with autoresponder. JV with someone with huge list is easiest way to build your list.
    Offer them with free ebook or someelse to get their emails.

15. jeterboy

jeterboy Affiliate affiliate

Use youtube video to collect emails, that's what I'm doing and it is of course legal. Have a try and you will amazed.

16. Offersrevenue

Offersrevenue Affiliate affiliate

I personally think if you build some good content related websites you can create a nice good email list which will also allow you to target based on what they are interested in

17. cakrux4

cakrux4 Affiliate affiliate

create simple squeeze page, use autoresponden, get your list

18. BCurious

BCurious Affiliate affiliate

I agree with Luke, and in addition I believe it is illegal to mail to data that has not opted in to your services or mailings. I dont think you would want to put your business at risk.

19. jennever

jennever Affiliate affiliate

you need to build a pure list so that those will become your real customers for the future business . build buidl and build or buy soloads

20. jackie0433

jackie0433 Affiliate affiliate

Once you have your lead capture page and autoresponder service to use when people opt-in, the easiest way to get more leads would be to find a quality solo ad vendor. This method is for paid traffic, but it's worth it if your solo ad vendor has a quality list him self.

21. mlaghfiri

mlaghfiri Affiliate affiliate

Yes and solo ads is the best and fast way :)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI