The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Collect Emails.

FKolon

affiliate
Hello
I am new to this forum and want to know that; Is there any method that i can collect more than 1k emails?
I really need that.

Yes there is but scrapped emails are not as good as targeted emails. Scrape box has an add-on that allows you to harvest emails from webpages.

Scraping/harvesting emails is bad practice IMO. Your best bet is to build your own managed list using services like Aweber.

Scraping/harvesting emails is bad practice IMO. Your best bet is to build your own managed list using services like Aweber.

This.

Sending out unsolicitited emails to addresses you have scraped is actually illegal and considered spam.

Build up a quality double opt in (meaning they have to confirm their email addresses) list with a service like Aweber.

Not only is this the totally legit way to do email marketing but you'll also get much fewer complaints (people flagging your emails as spam... NOT GOOD) and much fewer bounces (emails send to fake/invalid/not current addresses... also bad!).

This.

Sending out unsolicitited emails to addresses you have scraped is actually illegal and considered spam.

Built up a quality double opt in (meaning they have to confirm their email addresses) list with a service like Aweber.

Not only is this the totally legit way to do email marketing but you'll also get much fewer complaints (people flagging your emails as spam... NOT GOOD) and much fewer bounces (emails send to fake/invalid/not current addresses... also bad!).

Good point, great to see you back on the site bro! Maybe a nice guide by yourself explaining how to do this would be great :)

You never want to send unsolicited emails to anybody. Not only is it illegal but it will get you kicked off of an offer and possibly your earnings forfeited.
If you do get complained on then your host gets a copy, you, and the network. You have to send your opt-in information in to prove that you had permission to email to these people.

This.

Build up a quality double opt in (meaning they have to confirm their email addresses) list with a service like Aweber.

Your suggestion is accepted...

Build your list with autoresponder. JV with someone with huge list is easiest way to build your list.
Offer them with free ebook or someelse to get their emails.

I personally think if you build some good content related websites you can create a nice good email list which will also allow you to target based on what they are interested in

I agree with Luke, and in addition I believe it is illegal to mail to data that has not opted in to your services or mailings. I dont think you would want to put your business at risk.

you need to build a pure list so that those will become your real customers for the future business . build buidl and build or buy soloads

Once you have your lead capture page and autoresponder service to use when people opt-in, the easiest way to get more leads would be to find a quality solo ad vendor. This method is for paid traffic, but it's worth it if your solo ad vendor has a quality list him self.

MI
Back