The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CMS for Affiliates (WP+Custom)

sergein

affiliate
Hi guys,

The CMS for affiliates is finally here! As everything in this world it's not yet perfect but it does the job. It has been developed with the idea in mind that every affiliate at some point in life wants to launch more sites and try out different affiliate verticals. Our CMS allows us to easily set up the elements required to create in-depth review pages, generate top lists and post regular updates for different content categories.

Click here for more info and tour - Tour of CMS for Affiliate Sites
Click here for live demo of CMS based website - CMS for Affiliates Demo Site

Since I myself have extensive experience with search engine optimization, the system has all the basic features required to run a search engine friendly website.

Please check out the demo and contact me with any questions you might have. We have also set up a forum where you can suggest your ideas for improvements, modules and additional functionality.

It’s perfect for creating multiple offer landing pages and sites that can add additional trust to your offer listings.

Update: Got a good tip from Dealer Dan (affiliatebible.com) to specify that it's based on Wordpress for managing daily posts and custom addon system to manage offer/partners related parts.

MI
Back