propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Clue less

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bryankprice, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Bryankprice

Bryankprice Guest

Hello,

I just want say that the forum is great. I wanted to know where can a totally newbe find out the basics with out all the cheeses internet ebooks that just try and sell your more products. Not that it a bad thing to make money but when your trying to learn it gets real frustating.

Thanks,
    Bryan :confused:

2. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hi Bryan,

Welcome to 5 Star. Yep there is sure lots of cheesy ebook type info out there. One of the best places to learn is through one of my clients. www.affiliateclassroom.com They have a 2 week trial for $1 right now. So go in and grab all the info you can in 2 weeks.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

3. stephfoster

stephfoster Affiliate affiliate

Welcome. Just have to tell you I just signed up for Affiliate Classroom on the $1 trial, and having a lot of fun reading. There's good info there for beginners, as well as those who know a bit more. I just joined yesterday, so I can't really give a detailed review.

4. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hey Steph,

Good to hear you joined. Please do let us know what you think as you get more into all the info and options that are there.

5. silverfox5

silverfox5 New Member

Bryan

I'm making a full time living as a affiliate marketer and willing to get a discussion going here to exchange ideas. Ask me some questions...

Harvey :)
    602-494-2547

6. StephenR

StephenR Affiliate affiliate

Isn't that the truth. I don't know how much I spent some years back on all that regurgitated dribble :) No dribble here!

7. silverfox5

silverfox5 New Member

registered at your Top Affiliate Marketing Program Directory

Stephen,

Your

"Top Affiliate Marketing News Feed"

Seems to have a problem...

I have developed a TURN KEY Affiliate Mega Mall that ANY newbie can start making money with in a matter of days.

I plan on listing it in your directory...

----------------------

Is your company a Scam, Dud, Scheme, Fraud Or Good Opportunity?

http://www.1stpromotion.com/pro2/prosite1/index.php?id=sil5ver

This promo page really works and I can set-up this same page for YOU to market your products, services and/or money making opportunities.

8. StephenR

StephenR Affiliate affiliate

Hmm Harvey, looks fine from my end. Maybe the bug worked itself out. Sure thing on the directory add as long as it's 1 or 2 tier :)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed